Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 21/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF really has saved me money tonight! After switching off the appalling KH prog, that I was actually looking forwards to watching I had a look on Dunelm and Amazon sites for table top trees. Cheap as chips. I shall buy one and decorate it myself.
Yours will be much nicer because you can decorate it how you want, not how Hoppen wants. And you'll get a kick out if it being nicer and cheaper.

So true. I watched the start of the demo and Jill mangled it royally. She didn’t know her Kensington from her garland or her wreath from her tree. No chance of getting to dimensions and lights. She was horribly exposed by the options as it was. If KH has a list of people she won’t work with like Simon Wilson seems to have, Jill just booked herself a slot.
Did you notice when Hoppen expressed surprise that there were so many options on choice of lighting effects for one of her battery operated light strings? The woman doesn't know her own products! Straight from the Chinese factory to QVC without her even looking at them. She was very impressed with the number of choices.

Latest posts

Back