Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 21/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fancy a wreath. Like the half ones, which are still a full circle, just less guff. Do these spoil in rain? I have no porch.

I bought her metal white/ cream light up wreath a few years ago. It's fabulous, have it in front of a mirror so it reflects off. Was cheap as chips, she's now doing a set of three in different sizes as well. Totally recommend.

K by Kelly Hoppen Choice of Pre-lit Greenery Christmas Decoration
Item Number: 834284
P&P £3.95

Wreath QVC Price £51.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.00

Garland QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.00

Table Tree QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £42.00

Add a touch of elegance to your festive display with a stunning, premium Christmas decoration from K by Kelly Hoppen. Whether you choose the wreath, garland or table tree option, or go for the Kensington or Cotswold style, these pre-lit pieces are perfect for creating a cosy holiday atmosphere, with warm white berry lights and faux snow flocking. Ideal for indoor and sheltered outdoor use, they'll remain a cherished part of your Christmas traditions for many years to come.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this K by Kelly Hoppen Christmas Greenery Decoration from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, for the Wreath you’d pay £51, plus P&P, for the Garland £57, plus P&P, and for the Tree £63, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, for the Wreath you’re saving £15 / 29%, £39, plus P&P, for the Garland you’re saving £18 / 32%, £42, plus P&P, for the Tree you’re saving £21 / 33%.

Deck the halls - breathe new life into your space this season with gorgeous, high-quality decorations from K by Kelly Hoppen. You'll love the lush, premium look of the greenery, with an added touch of brilliance to illuminate your home.

Wreath, garland or tree? Plan your display with three lovely options for your K by Kelly Hoppen Christmas decoration. Choose a welcoming wreath for the door, an elegant garland for your mantel, or a magnificent table tree for any room in the house. Of course, you can also mix and match for magical combos.

Cotswold or Kensington? Available in two distinct styles, pick the perfect look for your envisioned theme. Go for the Cotswold style for cream berries and a soft snow dusting, or you can opt for the Kensington style for white berries and faux snow flocking. Both styles are pre-lit and both just as dazzling!

• Suitable for indoor and sheltered outdoor use
  • Pre-lit with warm white berry lights
  • Battery operated with timer and "on/off" setting
  • Wreath diameter: 50cm (19.7")
  • Garland length: 180cm (70.9")
  • Table tree dimensions: 60cm x 40cm (23.6" x 15.7")

Choose your decoration:

• Wreath
  • Garland
  • Table Tree

Choose your style:

• Kensington
  • Cotswold

Contains:

• 1 x Christmas decoration`
  • 3 x AA batteries

How to use:

• Press once for TIMER (6 hours on, 18 hours off), twice for ON, three times for OFF
  • Clean with a soft dry cloth, avoid chemical cleaners
  • Remove batteries before storage
  • Keep away from fire
  • Handle with care when unpacking

All measurements are approximate

5 minutes info the programme and all I can bear is how many they are selling and 5 easy pays. I want to know how big each piece is and how many lights. Another bumbling Jill Franks demo. I was interested in the garland and little tree, no longer, just saved myself £81. Switching off.

It’s all about Jill, isn’t it? She suddenly owns everything Kelly Hoppen! Her bedding is KH, and everyone is just amazed at Jill’s bed! How many people does she have in her bedroom? Does she do guided tours? The only people who see my bed is me and the cat! She likes to imply that they are such good friends , mentioning and asking after family members by name, and of course, Jill had to get up and kiss Kelly (twice!) at the end!

WTF has KH got on her head??
It looks like she's stuck on a curly topper. She's trying to hide her face with the masses of curls and the specs. At one point, she put her finger in the mop and had a good scratch.

My wreaths I've made are much nicer. Just buy a prelit and decorate ! Costs a lot less than the £39 wanted here.
Much more satisfying to make your own and choose yourself what you put together. I like her wreath, however, but I wouldn't dream of buying it.

It’s all about Jill, isn’t it? She suddenly owns everything Kelly Hoppen! Her bedding is KH, and everyone is just amazed at Jill’s bed! How many people does she have in her bedroom? Does she do guided tours? The only people who see my bed is me and the cat! She likes to imply that they are such good friends , mentioning and asking after family members by name, and of course, Jill had to get up and kiss Kelly (twice!) at the end!
Your bedroom is a private place that you decorate (or not) for yourself. Who wants people gawping at your sheets or bedspread and then making comments? I don't believe anything Jill says. It's mostly fantasy.

5 minutes info the programme and all I can bear is how many they are selling and 5 easy pays. I want to know how big each piece is and how many lights. Another bumbling Jill Franks demo. I was interested in the garland and little tree, no longer, just saved myself £81. Switching off.
So true. I watched the start of the demo and Jill mangled it royally. She didn’t know her Kensington from her garland or her wreath from her tree. No chance of getting to dimensions and lights. She was horribly exposed by the options as it was. If KH has a list of people she won’t work with like Simon Wilson seems to have, Jill just booked herself a slot.

JF really has saved me money tonight! After switching off the appalling KH prog, that I was actually looking forwards to watching I had a look on Dunelm and Amazon sites for table top trees. Cheap as chips. I shall buy one and decorate it myself.

Latest posts

Back