kelly hoppen hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kelly hoppen hair

IMO Kelly Hoppen looks like an unmade bed, no idea if its because of her hair or the dreary looking clothes she choose to wear.

Kelly Hoppens hair does not look naturally curly at all to me it looks like its been curled with tongs in fact I wondered if it was a wig. One of my Granddaughters has very curly long hair which she manages extremely well in fact you rarely see it looking scruffy. I think K.H. and J.R. look a bluddy mess and its time they grew up and took a few tips from the lovely Alison Keenan who always looks so stylish.

Lol I used to have a long curly perm in the 80s like everybody else :doh: and absoloutely loved it because my hair was straight as a poker and us wimmen always hanker after what we haven't got don't we?? :tongue: I'm not long and curly now (neither is my barnet) as you can see in my profile pic. Now it's more important just to cover up the grey...:sad:

She was on graham nortons radio show a few weeks ago and he asked about the hair and how much trouble it was. She said none at all, it's the easiest thing about her appearance to look after. She just washes it and leaves it.

i find that hard to believe - she'd have to do it every day so it would always be wet.

kelly hoppen hair

IMO Kelly Hoppen looks like an unmade bed, no idea if its because of her hair or the dreary looking clothes she choose to wear.

yeah - when she stands in front of her bed linen, she disappears.........

kelly hoppen hair

<gasp!> Victoria Beckham would be most hurt - BIG name drop during the evening hour when KH complained how tight her dress was.

Put me down for the non-believers with the hair, too. The curls look too uniform to be 'wash 'n' go' and look more like tonged curls IMO.</gasp!>

If I could find a hairdresser that could do a set curl in that style I'd be absolutely willing to pay a high price for it (usually a 'dry trim for 14£ person') but chances are you'd end up with a frizzy looking perm. Whatever she does to make hers look like it does, I wouldn't mind a piece of it!

Latest posts

Back