Keeley's back in town, Keeley's back in town.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cant say I be watching her. Im sure she is just, well ok but Im not a fan, as everyone probably knows. I think she ought to realise being on shopping tv, well she is open to interpretation by people and shoudnt take it too seriously. I dont wish her unwell, just dont care for her products or her type of over selling nor anyone who thinks they can stifle freedom of speech or criticism of her selling or Elemis in general.

No she probably doesn't, but I've never heard her advising people to continue using a product when it's clearly causing reactions & breakouts.

I'm not Lulu's biggest fan but I'd rather get skincare advice from her or Kathy from Prai than listening to a load of tosh from Keeley, who let's be honest, won't be bothering Mensa for a membership card any time soon.

Did the lady ur on about take keeleys advice and wot was the out come? Lule doesnt bother answering questions shes too busy at butlins and having her botox done:cheeky:

Should we be scared boffy? seems she does not take kindly to any criticism on here and has her own army, knows as 'the elemis ladies' who rally round and report back to, So much for my wish for an air traffic controllers strike. Most presenters arrive by expensive care, Keeley arrives by Airbus A321 200 series Looks like I wont be watching qvc much this wekend.

keeleys interesting to watch tough. i dont think she likes critisism though tristar ....

Im certain she doesnt like criticism, but she has the 'elemis ladies' to watch over for her and make sure no one criticises their godess. Im risking an awful lot just saying this boffy, a lot of people still very angry with me for criticising, and just because they arent talking doesnt mean they arent watching and belive me Im getting kicked still to this very moment.

She's quite fun to watch and seems to enjoy her presentations with AY and Pippa. Was just watching a re-run of an Elemis show on the beauty channel earlier, and she was with Charlie, saying that his skin was starting to improve after his slip up when he went to the Isle of Wight!!! A bit of a dig at Liz Earle, not very professional though imo.

keeley takes herself a bit toooooo seriously its magic to watch. there was this lady on facebook she did a double cleanse,two masks,a srub,bliss capsules,serum,eye cream.moisturiser and she added seriously that each step was followed with a toner. i dont where she got the time tbh but keeley was most complimentry that she was an advanced elemis customer bless her keeley is brilliant great viewing

keeley takes herself a bit toooooo seriously its magic to watch. there was this lady on facebook she did a double cleanse,two masks,a srub,bliss capsules,serum,eye cream.moisturiser and she added seriously that each step was followed with a toner. i dont where she got the time tbh but keeley was most complimentry that she was an advanced elemis customer bless her keeley is brilliant great viewing

I take it she didn't have anything else to do all day.

Latest posts

Back