Kathy van zeeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
For those who have not already realised; Kathy Van Zeeland bags can be bought for less than half QVC price at TK MAXX ! Not my taste personally, but qvc prices are way too extortionate for non leather goods.

For those who have not already realised; Kathy Van Zeeland bags can be bought for less than half QVC price at TK MAXX ! Not my taste personally, but qvc prices are way too extortionate for non leather goods.
She only ever appeared once on the launch of KVZ bags and now sends her British representative guest. I have seen hundreds of these bags in TKMAXX average price around £29.99! Don't be sucked in by all that 'specially for QVC' business either. I am sure this is when they are made in an inferior quality to get the price down. If Kipling, Berki or KVZ say this at the beginning of the presentation, I normally, if I'm going to buy ,will go for the one that can be bought in the shop at such and such a price more expensive.

She only ever appeared once on the launch of KVZ bags and now sends her British representative guest. I have seen hundreds of these bags in TKMAXX average price around £29.99! Don't be sucked in by all that 'specially for QVC' business either. I am sure this is when they are made in an inferior quality to get the price down. If Kipling, Berki or KVZ say this at the beginning of the presentation, I normally, if I'm going to buy ,will go for the one that can be bought in the shop at such and such a price more expensive.

I've often thought this with TSV's. Even when the designer's normal range are good quality e.g. Lola Rose and Leighton Denny, the TSV's appear to be mass produced and quite inferior. I've had to return quite a few for this reason.

Whilst they are not to my personal taste. There are always posts on here about being able to get them at TKMax and yet I have never seen any. I don't have a store near me and when I have visited the large towns with shops have never seen the bags either. We only have a Home Sense store and they don't sell handbags in there - they do have yankee candles, gatineau and ecotan though!!

Whilst they are not to my personal taste. There are always posts on here about being able to get them at TKMax and yet I have never seen any. I don't have a store near me and when I have visited the large towns with shops have never seen the bags either. We only have a Home Sense store and they don't sell handbags in there - they do have yankee candles, gatineau and ecotan though!!

I saw one in the outlet shop the other day and I would say you are not missing much! I think it was marked up at about £44 but to be honest I wouldn't have paid £4! Maybe some of the others are nicer.

Latest posts

Back