Kathy Taylor Nexus haircare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

to be fair cathy does not have fab hair and its only because shes had a pro wash and blow dry her hair that it looked really nice. today its not as nice and it will be downhill until a pro does it again

The annoying thing is it is possible for them to point out the plus points of a product without resorting to lies and exaggerated statements. Julia is pretty good at this.

After all if you went into Currys and the salesman showed you a Smeg freezer and told you he had it at home and then you decided to look at a Hotpoint one and he said the same you would walk out without buying because he was a lying prat.

Facts, facts facts that's all we want

Hi May - glad you're a elbow Naked fan! I too thought I had dandruff or at least very dry skin and used body shop ginger shampoo for that purpose (still love it actually but it does sls in and boy does if foam!), but I hate to tell you in case you don't already know that Naked was discontinued some months ago :(

I was gutted bc I loved their skin care and washes too - as well as one of their shampoos (one that I tried really stripped my hair badly mind you!), as they're good stuff on a budget too.... I've found some end of line at other places such as fragrance direct but basically it is no more boo!

Good luck finding a replacement for it. I am sticking with the body shop for the moment!

That's a shame!

Mostly, unfortunately, I have to stray into higher-priced shampoos to get SLS-free. I've got Operation Glam - Larger Than Life, and have had good results. I've used Liz Earle again - fantastic results. I've used a Kerastase cleansing balm, the Wen, and currently using a L'Occitane shampoo for colour treated hair (the only SLS-free one they do). I've had lovely results from the foaming ones but less so from the balm types which don't really make my hair feel clean.

I also have the Hairfix (which has ammonium laureth sulfate rather than SLS), but it's OK not a wow.

sulphates come in many guises. some good and some bad. my new hairdresser was shocked at the condition of my hair. i was as well. most of it had to be cut off. the better shampoos have better ingredients. sls is not totally bad. i prefer it to some of the sls free shampoos. hated the liz earle and ojon ones. some of the pk ones have sls but its the mix and the other sulphates that are used. my hair cant take really cheap shampoo and now i know the better stuff works i wont be going back to the cheap stuff. i have friends who go to good hairdressers who use salon formulas all the time and it really does show

Latest posts

Back