Kathy Tayler is looking lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
I've just caught Kathy on a Buckley Jewellery show, and was struck by how well she's looking. Her hair really suits her with the longer, side parted fringe, her face looks like she's lost a few pounds and she has a real radiance about her.

I do like her but she always seems to be going on about her daughter Becks all the time. Julia Roberts used to do the same years ago with her children.

I really like Kathy - she is one of my favourite presenters. She is looking really great, as said before, her hair if fab and so suits her. I like her relaxed and no pressure selling technique. I know she can fumble at times but I think this adds to her natural charm.:wave2:

Ditto. I really like Kathy, she has her good days and bad days hair-wise, but that's part of the frustration of growing out cropped hair! Defo better, makes her look younger and prettier.

I caught her for a couple of minutes on The Morning Show earlier and I too noticed how lovely she was looking. She strikes me as a thoroughly nice lady as well.

i like cathy. she is also very honest. regarding the elemis pcm she did say that some people found it too oliy.unlike our resident beauty expert alison young who says people with oily or bombination skin can use it when its obvious you cant.....

she looked really nice in the nina leonard grey dress in a medium and i think it fitted very well.i dont think she realises how pretty she is.:angel:

She is looking FANTASTIC!,i've always believed that Kathy is the prettiest of the presenters,it's just that she looks a complete mess 99% of the time.Hopefully she'll be able to maintain her new regime.

i like cathy. she is also very honest. regarding the elemis pcm she did say that some people found it too oliy.unlike our resident beauty expert alison young who says people with oily or bombination skin can use it when its obvious you cant.....

she looked really nice in the nina leonard grey dress in a medium and i think it fitted very well.i dont think she realises how pretty she is.:angel:

it doesnt suit my combination skin either!!
Kathy is a nice lady and doesnt have any airs or graces which I like...very down to earth and natural,I think her hair suits her too,I am growing mine and know how annoying it is

She looked great, but lost the plot when a Preserve (sp?) wallet was on. She said it would be great to put your jewellery in when you travel, like when your boss invited the staff for a weekend in the french alps.Ahum, I am sure this happens in the City, but not sure howmany QVC viewers are invited by their boss to a French chalet for a xms do!

Latest posts

Back