Kathy on the Morning Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
:giggle:I wonder if she has been "encouraged " to wear those hideous orange trousers. They are such a vile colour and make poor Kathy look like a ship in full sail. Who thinks they are Kim&Co?

I saw in the schedule they sent with the Honora TSV that there's yet another Kim&Co TSV coming up in August. What have we done to deserve that? Maybe it's those she's wearing? :mysmilie_468:

didn't see it but I feel for Kathy! I wouldn't last long presenting, I have definite ideas on what suits me, both style & colour, and no way would I get into some of the creations they have to try to flog us!

I really like Kathy and I love her honesty about her size. All too often they shove the poor soul into clothes that aren't really big enough but she carries on like a trooper. She looked fab earlier in the week wearing a "difficult" orange top and White jeans/trousers. The top was Quacker I think but she still looked good and the overall style of the top suited her shape. Kathy has good legs too so dresses or fitted jeans/trousers look good on her.

I love Kathy but do wonder about the choices made what she wears at times. Some stuff she comes out in is very frumpy IMO.

I quite like Kathy, apart from the frequent stumbling with her words. Since she transformed her appearance about a year or so ago, hair glasses etc. I think she looks great. Very attractive and has a pleasant manner. Agree they make her wear things I don't think she want to be seen dead in!

:giggle:I wonder if she has been "encouraged " to wear those hideous orange trousers. They are such a vile colour and make poor Kathy look like a ship in full sail. Who thinks they are Kim&Co?

Could have been Print Fusion a show that was on later in the day, the presenters do sometimes wear the clothes that are appearing in up and coming shows.

She's just admitted on the 10am Print Fusion show today that the orange palazzo pants were a high steet purchase for around £20. So for once QVC isn't to blame for fashion faux pas.

They were hideous. I like kathy a lot, she's very normal but sometimes even if an item is 'in fashion' doesn't mean you should wear it. Palazzo pants only look good on tall skinny woman.

They were hideous. I like kathy a lot, she's very normal but sometimes even if an item is 'in fashion' doesn't mean you should wear it. Palazzo pants only look good on tall skinny woman.

Well, you don't get much skinner than Jill Franks and I thought she looked a fright on the Ken Paves TSV launch. Her cream trousers were so wide and not flattering at all. Just my opinion of course!!

Well, you don't get much skinner than Jill Franks and I thought she looked a fright on the Ken Paves TSV launch. Her cream trousers were so wide and not flattering at all. Just my opinion of course!!

You just beat me to it!! I thought those trousers were hideous and she will insist on wearing those one sleeve tops. Don't think they do much for her either. Here's the video if anyone wants to see for themselves. Look from 13.13 onwards: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=433266&country=UK

I think her trousers are fabulous!

Not keen on the one shoulder effort though which she favours a lot

She's just admitted on the 10am Print Fusion show today that the orange palazzo pants were a high steet purchase for around £20. So for once QVC isn't to blame for fashion faux pas.

Perhaps she has been reading this forum :giggle:

Latest posts

Back