Kathy just saved herself!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Just watching Skagen watches with Kathy...she was reading out some 5:star: reviews for a blue dial, leather strapped watch.

The first review was fine, but the second review starts by saying the first watch received was a 'used' one which had been replaced and Kathy just managed to stop herself in time from sharing the 'used' statement!

She did quite well covering it up...made me smile...just goes to show that reading out statements from their ipads live on air can be risky!:giggle:

She may even have read it - there's a time delay on broadcasting and they can edit things out.

She did look really embarrassed as she stumbled over the words, felt a bit sorry for her actually, but even so, they should read reviews out good or bad.

That said, receiving a used watch when you are paying for a brand new, unused item is not good and really infuriates me. If you're paying the price stated it should be unused and brand spanking new...just had a thought, would they send out things like, say beds?? If somebody purchased one of the beds and it didn't suit and was returned, would that then be sent out to somebody, or what do they do with them:thinking: The mind boggles.

Big Brother get away with a 15 minute time delay as they never know what will emerge from their mouths otherwise!

I never knew there was a time delay, so how does that work when they say something is limited when in fact its probably sold out by the time we see it :pumpkin:

I can't say for certain but I'd very much doubt that QVC broadcasts with a time delay. Apart from the usual few seconds delay if you watch via Sky, to my knowledge its all live. I very much doubt they'd also employ people to be on hand to edit out gaffes during live shows. Plus, if they did this it'd be fairly noticable (it happens a fair bit on Big Brother's Bit On The Side)

I can't say for certain but I'd very much doubt that QVC broadcasts with a time delay. Apart from the usual few seconds delay if you watch via Sky, to my knowledge its all live. I very much doubt they'd also employ people to be on hand to edit out gaffes during live shows. Plus, if they did this it'd be fairly noticable (it happens a fair bit on Big Brother's Bit On The Side)

I think your right ,back when Joan rivers used to appear she would often swear yet that wasn't edited out.

Transmission is slightly delayed when you watch it live on a computer, but I didn't think that it wasn't live on TV ............ but thereagain, what do I know? :wink:

Latest posts

Back