Karcher WV2 Window Vacuum & Accessories TSV 16/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Karcher WV2 Window Vacuum Cleaner with Spray Detergent, Holster & 3 Pads
Item Number: 805235
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £6.95

This fantastic WV2 window vacuum cleaner from Karcher can be used on any glass surface, simply by spraying the cleaning formula, wiping the area with the buffer and vacuuming the liquid into the dirty water container for a bone-dry, flawless finish, without drips or marks. Transform your home cleaning and enjoy streak-free results on your windows, counter-tops, shower screens and more!
The second generation - Karcher have taken customer feedback on board and now the vacuum is quieter, has an improved battery with a clearer LED display, plus it's smaller than its predecessor so you can clean right down to the bottom of the window edge, without needing to change your grip.

Convenient cleaning - discover how quick, simple and easy window cleaning can be with this innovative product perfect for windows, shower screens, glass tables, tiles, counter tops and cabinet fronts. Plus, with the handy holster you can keep either the WV2 or the spray bottle secure if you're working up a ladder to reach higher windows.

Ready to go straight from the box - we're helping you get a spotless start straight away with the window cleaning concentrate included - providing up to four litres of cleaning solution, - that's enough to make 16 bottles!

25 minute run-time when fully charged
LED battery display so you know when it needs re-charging
Cleaning solution capacity: 250ml
Dirty water capacity: 150ml
Vacuum (h x w x d): 12cm x 28cm x 32cm (4.7" x 11" x 12.6")

Contains:

Karcher WV2 Window Vacuum
1 x spray bottle
1 x concentrated detergent (500ml)
1 x holster hip bag for carrying the vacuum or the spray bottle
3 x buffer pads

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805235

Just looked and this is £49.99 with free postage on amazon.
You can also buy 500ml of concentrate there for £4.95 just in case anyone is tempted.
I know my dad was keen to buy one before he got ill so mum asked me to look into them for her!

After some more searching discovered you can buy the Karcher vac only for £39.99 on amazon or the exact package being shown on qvc £59.99 - free delivery of course - or just get the £49.99 one plus a bottle of £5 of concnetrate solution...
But it does seem to be a lot of money for a window/mirror cleaner ;)

The window vac is a great gadget, but as others have said, you can get them a lot cheaper elsewhere. (I got mine at Costco). The Karcher cleaning solution is a huge rip off, though. We bought some stuff called Unger's solution from Screwfix instead, you only need half a teaspoon in the bottle and top up with water, it's what professional window cleaners use.

I've had one for years and would not be without it. When I bought mine they were about £70 for just the cleaner never mind the spray bottle and concentrate.

homebase were selling them for £42 last year on a special promotion. they work well pity qvc did not put the extension rod in thier kit rather than the holster. a cloth and windolene work well for me

Ideal World was selling this not so long ago, £45 three flex-pays of £15 and free p&p for the same bundle, obviously Karcher wanted it sold for more money, that's were QVC step in.

Latest posts

Back