ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kanban 10 Sheets of All Occasion Clear Stamps with Mats & Layers
Item Number: 591115
QVC Price £32.25
Today's Special Value Price £26.56
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

All-occasion clear stamps with mats and layers from Kanban. Features 10 A6 sheets of clear stamps and 40 A4 sheets of mat and layer, die-cut toppers. The set showcases a brand new collection of elegant designs, including Vintage Rose, Romance and more. Combine the stamps and toppers to give your crafts an on-trend layered look. This item is available on Auto Delivery. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

Can be used for a variety of occasions including Birthday, Anniversary, Thank You, Get Well Soon and more
Ideal for collage stamping - create a scene on your project by layering a variety of stamps together
Comes with an inspiration sheet - perfect for beginners and experienced crafters

Contains:

10 x A6 sheets of clear all-occasion stamps - one each of the following designs:

Vintage Rose
Romance - featuring an image of a couple and trailing roses
Amelia Script - featuring an elegant lady in a fur-trimmed dress, rolling script and flowers
Floral Scrolls
Rose Gate
Wild Flower Garden
Seascape - featuring a lighthouse, anchor and more
Music Script
Lace pattern and border
Monarch Script and Butterflies

40 x A4 sheets of die-cut toppers (to be used for matting and layering) - including the following:

10 x sheets of silver mirri toppers (270gsm) - two each of: Daisy and Cameo, Globe XL, Hearts XL, Regency and Georgian and Victorian and Edwardian
20 x A4 sheets of uncoated white toppers (300gsm) - two each of: Cameo, Elizabethan, Georgian, Globe, Hearts, Regency, Daisy, Edwardian, Tudor Rose and Victorian
10 x A4 sheets of Vanguard black toppers (300gsm) - one each of: Cameo, Elizabeth, Georgian, Globe, Hearts, Regency, Daisy, Edwardian, Tudor Rose and Victorian

Want to get ahead with your Christmas crafting?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive a second set containing Christmas stamps and toppers, that will be delivered 60 days later at Today’s Special Value Price. The contents of the second set of stamps is as follows:

10 x A6 sheets of clear Christmas stamps - one each of the following designs:

1 x Baubles
1 x Christmas Eve - depicting Santa in a sleigh flying over houses and the phrase 'Enjoy the spirit of the season'
1 x Home for Christmas - depicting an old toy shop, coffee shop, tea rooms and a boutique
1 x Winter Trees with stag and deer
1 x Christmas Script and poinsettia flowers
1 x Holly branch with bird and the phrase 'Merry Christmas'
1 x Father Christmas and the phrases 'Ho Ho Ho' and 'Santa Claus is coming'
1 x Christmas angel
1 x Snowflakes with baubles together and phrases such as 'Let It Snow'
1 x Christmas trees

40 x A4 sheets of die-cut toppers (to be used for matting and layering) - including the following:

10 x sheets of gold mirri toppers (270gsm) - two each of: Daisy and Cameo, Globe XL, Prisms XL, Regency and Georgian and Victorian and Edwardian
20 x A4 sheets of uncoated white toppers (300gsm) - two each of: Cameo, Elizabethan, Georgian, Globe, Prisms, Regency, Daisy, Edwardian, Tudor Rose and Victorian
10 x A4 sheets of Intense Red toppers (240gsm) - one each of: Cameo, Elizabethan , Georgian, Globe, Prisms, Regency, Daisy, Edwardian, Tudor Rose and Victorian

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 591061

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.591115

They look good but individually I'd only really but 4 of the sets so this is not for me. I have a bunch of Hero Arts stamps I bought recently I still haven't played with properly.

She used to call herself 'the yummy brummy' when she was on c&c- I never found her that yummy. However she used to do some good demos over there, I just think she has weird taste in clothes and hairstyles and she thinks she is younger than she is.

Is that a dead squirrel attached to the head of the new craft guest ???????

I know I shouldnt laugh, but this did make me LOL:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_497:
I'm afraid she isn't doing it for me at the moment, but i'm trying to give her a chance!

DF licked her finger to separate cardstock!

There is a heck of a lot of stretching going on to reach the merchandise, ploy to make you think what a lot of goodies in this bundle. It just looks awkward.

She used to call herself 'the yummy brummy' when she was on c&c- I never found her that yummy. However she used to do some good demos over there, I just think she has weird taste in clothes and hairstyles and she thinks she is younger than she is.

I thought she commented during the dress up dummy kit, that she was trained in fashion :blush:

I picked up on something Debbie twittered on about at the start 12 m/n that Wendy had worked for Kanban for sometime now.
Now at first I took it with a pinch of salt, due to it being not so long since Dawn finished on Q and her showing the Kanban products.
Then later on during the two hours this morning Debbie said of Wendy again, that she had now worked for Kanban for a couple of seasons !

Now have I completely misunderstood or misheard ??? :wonder:

I picked up on something Debbie twittered on about at the start 12 m/n that Wendy had worked for Kanban for sometime now.
Now at first I took it with a pinch of salt, due to it being not so long since Dawn finished on Q and her showing the Kanban products.
Then later on during the two hours this morning Debbie said of Wendy again, that she had now worked for Kanban for a couple of seasons !

I thought Wendie said she had worked for them for 8 years! I realised that I had obviously mis-heard.
Someone said she used to work for C&C but I havn't watched that for years since they said they would no longer post abroad. They then relented, but their cheapest parcel, even if it is only letter weight, is 15 pounds!

Thanks Artemis,
I hadn't heard the 8 years mentioned at the launch but now this morning with Kathy she mentioned 8 years too.
But the penny dropped with me when Kathy said you have been working with Kanban for a long time infact working 8 years as a professional crafter.
So I think what they maybe getting at is Wendy has been a crafter for years and has been using Kanban products during that time.
If that's the case it is that she literally actually hasn't been working on Kanban payroll for years, but has had their products to create with, just like other crafters.

Last edited:
I remember bendy Wendie from C&C, she went on to design her own stamp range under the name Wilde Rhodes.

I really don't believe that Wendie has worked for Kanban for long. Kanban wanted to go to C&C with Dawn but couldn't as they've signed a contract with QVC. So I think Wendie must've been added recently, I think really cos she's been on C&C.

Her samples were excellent and she did give new ideas, the hair piece was a bit distracting though I must admit. It didn't help that shouty old Flinty kept talking over her and she is softly spoken.

Latest posts

Back