Kaftan and Crop Trousers Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Tonights Casual and Co TSV is a Kaftan and Crop trouser set.

143 369 and TSV Price £27.56

I am sure Mrs James will be looking forward to it!!! :laughing:

I only want it if I'm going to be 'on trend'....... I wouldn't like people to question my knowledge of fashion whilst I'm proudly wearing my kaftan and trousers, teamed up with a 'leetle pair of pumps' whilst all ready to do my shopping to buy presents for teacher/hairdresser/mum/aunts/cousins/friends/plumber/BT man/budgie/local stray moggie etc.

Tonights Casual and Co TSV is a Kaftan and Crop trouser set.

143 369 and TSV Price £27.56

I am sure Mrs James will be looking forward to it!!! :laughing:

I'll go and see if I can find her Sazza, she really needs to know about this.

I think she's got lost trying to deliver Dazzler's iJoy........last seen approaching Milton Keynes!!! :54:

Blimey shes miles away from me. As for the TSV seems like I will be able to have a early night tonight then!!!

Three words...ugh, ugh and ugh...!

Reminds me of that scene from Enchanted when she makes a dress out of the curtains...:26:

Those poor models!!! Tops and crop trousers look too big and baggy on all three of them.I just noticed the sizing on screen said 40 inch bust for extra small....I think I could probably wear a coat under that kaftan!, I really don't understand the sizing with Casual and co, sometimes it seems really odd.

Apart from its blatant horridness, am somewhat put off the TSV by the washing instructions of 'hand wash cold' - so presumably it will both shrink and run then? :rolleyes:

They did a similar tsv last year of crop trousers and top. Ok yes I bought into it - never wore the trousers - they had a life of their own, they moved and I stayed still !!!!! The top looked great on screen but was so paper thin and creased worse than linen. Charity shop did well that month.

I ain't getting caught 2 years on the trot.............

Latest posts

Back