K-DASH by Kardashian.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Move over Q "fashion" there are new girls on the block.

They are amongst America's most photographed women.
So it was only a matter of time before Kim And Kourtney Kardashian took the opportunity to promote their own designs on the red carpet.
The ever glamorous pair held a party to launch their new line designed especially for QVC, K-DASH by Kardashian.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ight-Out-new-clothing-line.html#ixzz1DpvKZWyS

Won't be long before they bring out a skin care range which will entail denying that they have had any plastic surgery or botox!

Katie Price for us lot then!!! Clothing is about the one thing she hasn't had a go at, well for adults at least, think she has done kids stuff. Just imagine who she would present with and what horrors she would come up with.......

Oh, pleeeeeeeease, NO MORE designs from hell in polyester !!!! I dont care if they are 'on trend', or 'of now' - qvc uk are already overdosing on American/Canadian designers (?) who talk over the presenters; think the British public have a hearing problem because they shout and scream; and continually 'stroke', pull or twist their garments on the hanger like they have created the Holy Grail ! NO NO NO NO !

What the h*ll is KP wearing?!! She looks like the Court Jester. The ensembles the models are wearing are equally as hideous - esp. the one that looks like cheap pyjamas on the far right. I can't believe she's supposed to have worked with a fashion designer for 8 months to produce this tat.

I bet arch rival, Victoria Beckham, is quaking in her Louboutin's ... not!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back