K by Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Item number 664 506 looks like a load of paper clips joined together. In fact l used to do just that when l was a kid. A damn sight cheaper than the £49.92 introductory price. Not my cup of tea and certainly not at that price.

I! like the look of some of these pieces but agree the price level is too high.I am sure there are just as good (better) if we hit the dreaded High Street.Am not keen to add to Ms Hoppen's coffers either!

The more of this women and her range I see or hear about on QVC the more I dislike it. I do like some or even most of the bedding, well what is to dislike but what I hate is how controlling she is and how she all but claims to have invented the neutral look interior and the colour taupe. She insists how pillows should be placed and how clutter is the devil unless of course it her stupid tat. Oh and how Kelly always likes this tat displayed in threes, yes I bet she does! Besides Interior designers have displayed items in threes for years she probably learnt that on her first day of interior design school.

The QVC presenters are so tiresome too lording over her and her Kellyisms when presenting anything and everything. Anything for sale in taupe from Garden chairs to kitchen electricals, Kelly gets a mention and what makes me laugh is when items Kelly would particularly turn her nose up at like Xmas decs the "display in threes like Kelly Hoppen says" phrase is predictably spouted I guess some are so impressionable that they are impressed but I bet more and more are feeling the brand is more naff than inspirational.

Having things displayed in threes means you can flog more.

Sorry, is "more aesthetically pleasing".

Item number 664 506 looks like a load of paper clips joined together. In fact l used to do just that when l was a kid. A damn sight cheaper than the £49.92 introductory price. Not my cup of tea and certainly not at that price.

Hahahaha just had to go and look at that item as I thought it was some kind of chain mail bedding.

Those prices for gold plated bronze ????? she's spreading herself very thinly now, and whats easier for a quick buck than design a jewellery range for QVC. It wont last, others have tried and failed.

Latest posts

Back