JW Magic Makeup Ingredients

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know not to rub don't you?
And to try on target area, hands just make fun of us when it comes to makeup.

You stop laughing and start stippling or use a good foundation or concealer brush, synthetic fibre.:call:

Disaster Averted! Thank you mediastar, you saved me from doing myself a mischief!

MAGIC MAKE-UP
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE,
DIMETHICONOL, DIAMOND POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL
IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3- CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, CITRONELLOL,
EUGENOL, C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77499, C.I. 77891.

Our friend Silicone in the first five ingredients. I can't bear that slippery feel on the skin that products packed full of silicone create.

Is it actually bad for the skin Flamenco, silicone? Because I do like the feel of the magic makeup on application and the way it leaves my skin feeling quite silky, but obviously I don't want to be using something if it's going to cause problems, as I do have sensitive skin?

I personally don't like it and it irritates my skin. Silicone is like polyfilla, filling the lines and wrinkles, to give a smoother appearance. It's very cheap and is often found in skincare, body and hair products. I prefer natural based products and avoid silicone-based products.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3083

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back