Just Wondering Any News ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
On Dawn's JJ coming back from South Africa ?
I haven't heard Dawn mention him today, has anyone else any news ?
I just noticed she got very upset reading a card saying about missing someone and Catherine had to fill in.

I had thought she looked like her tan was deeper perhaps last week she managed a trip to South Africa.
I thought he wasn't home it does seem very worrying together with the fact she seems so very upset and not even able to refer to him.
Must be worse the fact he's not able to share and support her in presenting her new designs.

Since starting this thread I thought I saw someone asking on the Crafting Telly site, if Dawn was ok last night during her last show.
Today I now can't seem to find the thread but the site layout has recently changed so maybe it's me, that can't see the wood for the trees.

so did JJ lose his passport or was it revoked or something? i've read the blog but i might have missed any explanation of what happened.

must be an awful time for her at the moment, if the authorities are dragging their heels for whatever reason, it's just going to seem like there's no end to it...

so did JJ lose his passport or was it revoked or something? i've read the blog but i might have missed any explanation of what happened.

must be an awful time for her at the moment, if the authorities are dragging their heels for whatever reason, it's just going to seem like there's no end to it...

Dawn and JJ had a holiday in South Africa returning at the end of January to find JJ's stepfather had died.
So within days they went back for the funeral and to be with family.
Dawn then returned some few weeks later saying on QVC she'd had to come back without JJ as his passport had expired.
Weeks later she said it was taking ages to sort him a new one asking if anyone could help as there's no fast track system in South Africa and even a solicitor couldn't help.
Yesterday she never seem to mention him and seemed very upset indeed.

Bags you could be a human electronic tagging device the way you monitor peep's activities :grin::grin::grin:

I wondered that too.

Dawn then returned some few weeks later saying on QVC she'd had to come back without JJ as his passport had expired.

How come he was allowed out of the country in the first place? I thought you had to have at least six months left on your passport?

Dawn and JJ had a holiday in South Africa returning at the end of January to find JJ's stepfather had died.
So within days they went back for the funeral and to be with family.
Weeks later she said it was taking ages to sort him a new one asking if anyone could help as there's no fast track system in South Africa and even a solicitor couldn't help.
Yesterday she never seem to mention him and seemed very upset indeed.

She is probably missing him especially as it has dragged on so long.

I wondered that too.

How come he was allowed out of the country in the first place? I thought you had to have at least six months left on your passport?

I assumed that JJ was from SA and it was an SA passport he had not a British/European one.

I dare say she is but if I was her in her fortunate position plus having no children and conserns about them having to be in school.
Upset missing him so much I certainly wouldn't be over here too much leaving him in South Africa.

I dare say she is but if I was her in her fortunate position plus having no children and conserns about them having to be in school.
Upset missing him so much I certainly wouldn't be over here too much leaving him in South Africa.

But I expect thats the reason she is so upset-normally she would probably clear off over there and join him, but with her own TSV design on air yesterday, she could hardly let anyone else step in.She also has commitments at the craft and stitch show coming up, which will have been booked well in advance. However upset she is, at the end of the day she has a business to run and I expect she is having to keep put her head down and get on with it. She has been in business so long that I expect, like most self employed people, that the work ethic kicks in-just occasionally though, like yesterday, her emotions are bound to get the better of her.

But she has a job to do, she had her own TSV to present etc....

But I expect thats the reason she is so upset-normally she would probably clear off over there and join him, but with her own TSV design on air yesterday, she could hardly let anyone else step in.She also has commitments at the craft and stitch show coming up, which will have been booked well in advance. However upset she is, at the end of the day she has a business to run and I expect she is having to keep put her head down and get on with it. She has been in business so long that I expect, like most self employed people, that the work ethic kicks in-just occasionally though, like yesterday, her emotions are bound to get the better of her.

Indeed, she has a job to do and however much she is missing him she has to keep doing the job.

It's a shame Dawn can't be cut some slack from QVC no one is superhuman after all it's just some craft shows and there's not only Dawn Bibby that can present card making.
Maybe when Dawn said she is doing her last craft weekend away for sometime and having a break, she is re thinking her commitments.

gosh, whats the problem? not like he died or anything. I assume he has a phone and/or email/webcam. Dont worry Dawn, think how much lovely money you made out of the TSV, that'll soon cheer ya up :)

Oh dear, I hope not. Dawn is besotted with JJ. Always referring to him as her 'gorgeous' husband. That would break her heart. I hope it is just a problem with his passport.

Why splash your personal life all over the internet (personal photos too!) so that everyone in the whole wide world can debate and guess at what is and what is not going on in their marriage........it is beyond me!:heartbroke:

Latest posts

Back