Just when you thought you’d seen it all….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unfortunately I can’t find the video, but I don’t know what on earth Melissa was wearing in the 5pm show with Julia, but it made her look enormous. 😳

WTAF? Emperor's new clothes if ever I saw it. I mean it's a bib. For £33. You can buy this with a jumper attached for less than £20. Piss take. Sorry for saying piss.

CC
Don't be sorry CC, I'd say something stronger if I could. £33? No, it's actually £37 when you add the postage! Like everybody says it's a bib, and why the blinking hell would anyone want a flappy shirt front underneath their jumper that will probably cause lumps underneath a fine knit sweater. What's wrong with a sleeveless shirt, at least you can tuck it in?!
Seriously though, it looks like part of a dog's fancy dress outfit, add a black dickie bow and bung it round a golden retriever's neck, or any larger breed for that matter!

I was just going to say £33 and £3.95 p&p! What a rip off, I think they like these in the US but nobody would fork out that kind of money.You would be forever fiddling with it, shirts ride up but a least you can yank them down! Wish I had seen the sales patter on this.

Don't be sorry CC, I'd say something stronger if I could. £33? No, it's actually £37 when you add the postage! Like everybody says it's a bib, and why the blinking hell would anyone want a flappy shirt front underneath their jumper that will probably cause lumps underneath a fine knit sweater. What's wrong with a sleeveless shirt, at least you can tuck it in?!
Seriously though, it looks like part of a dog's fancy dress outfit, add a black dickie bow and bung it round a golden retriever's neck, or any larger breed for that matter!
Yup, they are all over the internet, Etsy, Ebay. You are so right!! If I tried to put that on Bry he'd bite my throat out, and rightly so! (He wouldn't, but you know what I mean. He hates clothes and that jumper was toast half an hour after that photo was taken lol).

CC

Attachments

• bry.jpeg
    bry.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 50
Daylight robbery. It wouldn't work for me, I get the feeling it would shift about and end up all skew whiff and I would just want to get it off of me. I don't know what Marla was on when she "designed" this little number.
They call these things 'dickies' in the US. I think they would move around and bunch up underneath a jumper, and, I agree, they are much too expensive for what they are.

Yup, they are all over the internet, Etsy, Ebay. You are so right!! If I tried to put that on Bry he'd bite my throat out, and rightly so! (He wouldn't, but you know what I mean. He hates clothes and that jumper was toast half an hour after that photo was taken lol).

CC

CC
Hello Bri.

Latest posts

Back