Just when you think they can't sink any lower

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absolutely disgusting! I read about it elsethread and went to the video. Could not believe anyone could be that crass. Protect yourself from ISIL with a bit of eek jewellery!!! Absolutely disgusting. They should put out an apology but fat chance of that happening!!!!!!! How vile. I am really appalled.

I am also bemused by the WEN thread on BTY. DF asking members for positive comments to redress the balance! WTF? If people have positive things to say then no doubt they will say it. Begging sycophantic followers to make positive comments does not make balance.

QVC France have an on-screen ident - black ribbon loop with the word Solidarité underneath (just watched their new TSV Easi-Yo offer).

You would have thought that QVC would have thought something like this through here in UK and told presenters and guests alike not to do something like this, wouldn't you?

Debbie may not have had anything to do with the crass remark Alison said, but it was akin to what Debbie said about the floods, so she does have form.

I am also bemused by the WEN thread on BTY. DF asking members for positive comments to redress the balance! WTF? If people have positive things to say then no doubt they will say it. Begging sycophantic followers to make positive comments does not make balance.

What is the WEN thread?

Good job QVC France won`t see that clip, it could be a tad hard to explain.

I went onto the website to send an email(not on FB) to complain about the use of the attrocity in Paris to flog a pendant and they now have a narrow Solidarite banner up. Probably after reading comments on here or spotting the one on Amazon.

Instead of wearing the ****** stupid team orchid/frangipani rosettes maybe they should be wearing a badge of the French tricolour! Probably too political for QVC. Amazon had a photo of the French flag on their home page and the word "solidarite'." I am very disappointed in QVC UK to be honest.

Q does now have a Solidarite banner (narrow and no flag) on the website. I went on to send an email about using these events to flog a bit of jewellery.

It was Alison who said it, remember when someone tried to sell a ring when Princess Diana died and associate it with her death they get the sack.

Really? Who was it?

As for the angel wing pendant, were Q really linking it to the events in Paris??!! There's no video presentation of this item.

Q does now have a Solidarite banner (narrow and no flag) on the website. I went on to send an email about using these events to flog a bit of jewellery.

Thanks for this Mazza. I very rarely look on their website. My mistake l should have done before l posted my comments.

Just look at Alison's twitter and amazed no-one has tweeted her about it!

It has been pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People power!!!!!!!!!!!

The guest said something along the lines of in view of the dark news of the last 24 hours we might want to buy the angel's wing eek pendant as a talisman. I have drunk too much wine to type more clearly than that, lol.

Oh God!!! YC have a show tomorrow and they do an Angel's Wing candle. Brace yourselves, chaps!

This has irritated me so much I have stayed online far too late!

Thanks for this Mazza. I very rarely look on their website. My mistake l should have done before l posted my comments.

Well to be honest I reckon it probably arrived AFTER your comment................. I didn't notice it on my first visit to see the offending video but could have missed it.

PS and the offending video has been removed now.

Really? Who was it?

As for the angel wing pendant, were Q really linking it to the events in Paris??!! There's no video presentation of this item.

I think it was now the deceased Steve Whatley...one of the founder members of the Ideal World Shopping Channel.

It has been pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People power!!!!!!!!!!!

The guest said something along the lines of in view of the dark news of the last 24 hours we might want to buy the angel's wing eek pendant as a talisman. I have drunk too much wine to type more clearly than that, lol.

Oh God!!! YC have a show tomorrow and they do an Angel's Wing candle. Brace yourselves, chaps!

This has irritated me so much I have stayed online far too late!

Thats a surprise Not, Damage control.

Amazon have a big picture of the French flag on their home page! QVC's tiny indent in corporate website colours is a poor comparison. SHAME ON YOU QVC UK!

I went onto the website to send an email(not on FB) to complain about the use of the attrocity in Paris to flog a pendant and they now have a narrow Solidarite banner up. Probably after reading comments on here or spotting the one on Amazon.

To be fair - the banner was already up there on QVC when I found and watched the offending - now pulled - video of the infamous angelwing comment by Alison.

Latest posts

Back