Just seen Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i lkie catherine. she is a little gushing at times but she loves her job and it shows. by far one of the most dedicated presenters on tv.

now those ghd girls why do they look so beat up,rough looking.

selling such an expensive hair product with such qudos you would have thought they could look smarter. its funny the trailers are super slick. then they come on with the over laquered hair in matted mass. the hair,clothes and face paint is beyond me not a good look.:thinking2:

I saw her doing the diet thingy. They showed pictures of her from the back and side. In one her legs were apart and she had baggy clothes on , the other her legs were together and her clothes were tighter, so she looked slimmer. This annoyed me because she seems a healthy size and did not need to diet IMHO...also the pictures were mis leading. She seems okay as a presenter.

I saw her doing the diet thingy. They showed pictures of her from the back and side. In one her legs were apart and she had baggy clothes on , the other her legs were together and her clothes were tighter, so she looked slimmer. This annoyed me because she seems a healthy size and did not need to diet IMHO...also the pictures were mis leading. She seems okay as a presenter.

yes I saw that too and you are right,she doesnt need to lose any weight at all, she has a great figure
I like her though,she is very enthusiastic about whatever she is selling
I also thought her hair looked ok yesterday

I think shes just trying to grow her hair a bit and grow her fringe out (unsuccessfully!) She was very Fawah Faccett (sp) yesterday

I wonder if it is her or the pressure of the business; she said on the DC shows that she had dropped from a size 10 to an 8 and was ordering DC on AD because she wanted to lose more!

I noticed that too. They do that alot in those weight-loss testimonial before/after shots. It's called trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

The best thing DB could do to lose weight,would be to lose that fringe and have the rest of her hair thinned out!

I missed the show with Catherine and her new "do". Had a look and it's just how my hair looked for my wedding in 81. Maybe the 70's & 80's is coming back (don't know why!). I like Catherine as a presenter as her enthusiasm is very endearing. I thought Lulu Guinness was a bit mean to her on screen when she criticised how Catherine tied a bow a few weeks ago and she looked embarrased. I don't know how long she's been on QVC but I always get the impression she's still finding her feet but I could be wrong.

CH has just had an epiphany and she was very happy about it: "an hexagon is a ten, isn't it?".

yeah baby :happy: you've just nailed it!

I missed the show with Catherine and her new "do". Had a look and it's just how my hair looked for my wedding in 81. Maybe the 70's & 80's is coming back (don't know why!). I like Catherine as a presenter as her enthusiasm is very endearing. I thought Lulu Guinness was a bit mean to her on screen when she criticised how Catherine tied a bow a few weeks ago and she looked embarrased. I don't know how long she's been on QVC but I always get the impression she's still finding her feet but I could be wrong.

6 years shes been at qvc and shes 37 years old.I only know because she mentioned it in the lee sands outlet today!!

CH has just had an epiphany and she was very happy about it: "an hexagon is a ten, isn't it?".

yeah baby :happy: you've just nailed it!

Aww - you see I find that kind of thing quite endearing being somewhat of a dumbo myself at times! :D

Really dont like Catherine - to the point where I wont watch a show she's presenting. She seems very superficial, simpering and needs to crawl down from the backsides of the likes of Lulu Guiness before she gets stuck up there. How many Laptops does she own? And how many Lulu bags? According to her, almost EVERY bags is the perfect fit for them, and she carries them around in the over-priced, ugly things! That could be her way, but she seems fake to me, and like she's desperate to climb up the ladder by fawning over everyone and claiming she has endless items from each brand on QVC! :puke: She seems very superficial, and like it's all about how you look - but I dont think she's all that hot, and looks over-styled most of the time - there's always someone like that where you work - women who dress as if they're going out for the night instead of smart and slightly understated!

Last edited:
Really dont like Catherine - to the point where I wont watch a show she's presenting. She seems very superficial, simpering and needs to crawl down from the backsides of the likes of Lulu Guiness before she gets stuck up there. How many Laptops does she own? And how many Lulu bags? According to her, almost EVERY bags is the perfect fit for them, and she carries them around in the over-priced, ugly things! That could be her way, but she seems fake to me, and like she's desperate to climb up the ladder by fawning over everyone and claiming she has endless items from each brand on QVC! :puke: She seems very superficial, and like it's all about how you look - but I dont think she's all that hot, and looks over-styled most of the time - there's always someone like that where you work - women who dress as if they're going out for the night instead of smart and slightly understated!

Im not her number one fan and while i agree with a lot of what you say, i think of her more as desperate to be liked. Reminds me of the kids at school who want to be in the in crowd.

I think Catherine is very sweet. She always takes time to reply to comments on her blog or to tweets. I'm not one of those saddos who think of QVC as their 'family' and I obviously can't know what she is really like but she really seems to care about her job and that's no bad thing! I do agree that the hair was a bit awful but we all make mistakes!! I much preferred the dark bob but I guess we all have our hair/clothes how WE like and she's no different.

Now DB, on the other hand, her hair IS dreadful......:puke: AND she always has it like that......

The best thing DB could do to lose weight,would be to lose that fringe and have the rest of her hair thinned out!

Hear, hear! .......and the platinum toned down, and a good conditioner........maybe JJ likes the blonde siren look.............whatever, it's dated, mumsy and horrible and doesn't even suit her

i doubt it!!!:hi: xx

:flower: :hi: Sadly it's true my lovely. :D I have learned to recognise the kindly but incredulous look people get on their faces when I'm doing it! :eek:

It usually happens when I'm tired and not firing on all cylinders, or when I am asking my brain to multi-task a step too far and it goes all woolly!

I like to think that everybody has dopey moments sometimes though - so I don't feel too bad about it. :D

Latest posts

Back