Just seen Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL her hair is a riot, seen a preview earlier of straightners, they arent GHD's....she seems to have 40's/50's fashion going on lately xx

Ah bless, she does try doesn't she. I don't think she is too bad a presenter.

She tries so hard that she's nauseating or she's really like that - either way I have to really want to see a show to put up with her for an hour!

Catherine "Fawcett" Majors

Uh, could someone just confirm to me that it is, in fact, the year 2009 and not 1979? I've just switched on to see Catherine Huntley looking like she just quantum leaped 30 years. The last time I saw a hairstyle like that, it was 1979 and "Ring My Bell" was in the charts...oh the good old days!!! :rock:

I like her commitment - doing the research, looking up the reviews, doing the diet plan, doing the blog, wearing the make up / clothes/ hairdo etc. I like that she puts effort into it. :up2: :flower:

PS Ring My Bell was the first single I ever bought with my own money. I played it so much that the words are forever burned into my brain. (It helps that most of them are Ring My Bell over and over again! :D)

Last edited:
PS Ring My Bell was the first single I ever bought with my own money. I played it so much that the words are forever burned into my brain. (It helps that most of them are Ring My Bell over and over again! :D)

LOL, Love A'kin...my best friend and I played that song over and over and over until our ears bled. On the rare ocassions that I now hear it, that intro instantly takes me back to that great time. :happy:

I like her commitment - doing the research, looking up the reviews, doing the diet plan, doing the blog, wearing the make up / clothes/ hairdo etc. I like that she puts effort into it. :up2: :flower:

Totally agree, I reckon she's one of the most dedicated presenters there - she's always blogging/or on twitter and seems to do so much preperation for her shows. She's a lovely person too and has been through a lot in her life but is always smiling and laughing - she exudes warmth.

Totally agree, I reckon she's one of the most dedicated presenters there - she's always blogging/or on twitter and seems to do so much preperation for her shows. She's a lovely person too and has been through a lot in her life but is always smiling and laughing - she exudes warmth.

Yeah she comes across to me as a very hardworking, grounded, nice, normal person. I get the impression that she doesn't think she's much different to or "better than" us whereas sometimes I can sense a faint whiff of that from some of the other presenters.

Hubby says - and he's probably right - that if QVC gave me a presenting job tomorrow I'd do it in much the same way that Catherine does with all the prep and keeping in touch etc. It's in my nature to put my all into things! Maybe that's why she's one of my favourites? :D

LOL, Love A'kin...my best friend and I played that song over and over and over until our ears bled. On the rare ocassions that I now hear it, that intro instantly takes me back to that great time. :happy:

Me too honey. (I've just added it to my getting ready to go out mix on Spotify) :D Altogether now You can ring my be-e-elllll
Ring My Bell, My Bell

I think I still remember the moves we practised in front of the mirror. (I may have to make my daughter giggle with those later!) :D

I can't say shes my fav - but I certainly don't dislike her.I just think she can't believe shes landed such a job - and just puts her all into it.I much prefer to listen to catherine who almost seems grateful for the job at times,rather than AY or JR - who think its their god given right to be there ,and how lucky we and qvc are to have them.

Latest posts

Back