Just read on MSN that Thomas Kinkade has died, anyone else heard this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay call me a bitch if you all want but.

The general weeping and beating of breasts going on about this guy online.

Just because he is dead he has suddenly been forgiven all as its,'oh it was so young'.

One if Gary Glitter died would we all have to forgive him?

No, he was not young he was middle aged. Someone dying as a teen or in their twenties is young.

Finally I didn't know him, didn't care about him when and alive and don't care now.

Okay call me a bitch if you all want but.

The general weeping and beating of breasts going on about this guy online.

Just because he is dead he has suddenly been forgiven all as its,'oh it was so young'.

One if Gary Glitter died would we all have to forgive him?

No, he was not young he was middle aged. Someone dying as a teen or in their twenties is young.

Finally I didn't know him, didn't care about him when and alive and don't care now.

i couldn't agree. we didn't know the guy, he was creep and his pictures were nothing more than sickly sweet dross !

His paintings were not my thing but lots of people liked them, that's their choice and if people got pleasure from them that's good. I do think 54 is relatively young to die and I feel sorry for his wife and children as they have lost a husband and father.

However dying doesn't turn you into some sort of saint who has done no wrong. It reminds me off a text message I was sent that said "Isn't it amazing that everyone who dies in a tragedy is so wonderful, he was a perfect son, she was the best daughter in the world etc. I bet you're glad you're an absolute ****!"

However dying doesn't turn you into some sort of saint who has done no wrong. It reminds me off a text message I was sent that said "Isn't it amazing that everyone who dies in a tragedy is so wonderful, he was a perfect son, she was the best daughter in the world etc. I bet you're glad you're an absolute ****!"

yes have often thought exactly that !! someone dies and we turn them into the most perfect person that has ever lived.

Hi I'm quite new here ..Paul gadd (glitter) is a convicted peodophile who held pics of children that were graded the worst possible ...I'm not going to canonise Thomas Kinkade but I would like to at least show compassion for his family ..

as we've said before - good job we're all different. i loathe 90% of stuff i see on people's walls but i really like thomas kincade's paintings. he was very popular when he was on qvc, it was always a complete sell out and when he appeared personally he was quietly spoken and very polite and pleasant. i wasn't so keen on the other stuff - umbrellas etc, just the prints.

the groping, urinating stuff came about after his wife left him and took his 4 daughters and he descended into alcoholism. also the groping thing was by a former employee who had brought some other unsuccessful complaints against him and was said to be carrying a grudge.

RIP thomas kincaid

i agree with the sainthood that follows people after death, the prime example being princess diana.

Latest posts

Back