Jumper and jeans?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I do like Chloe as a presenter but she appears to be wearing a jumper and jeans on the Nina Leonard hour. A jumper and jeans!! Really not quite what I'd expect of a presenter full stop, let alone one presenting a fashion hour.

very scruffy . She's at work and should look more groomed. I wish.she'd sort her yellow helmet hair out!

I do like her as a presenter

I thought she looked fine and her and Lenny made for an enteraining hour. I didn't think she looked scruffy, the jeans fitted well, were clean and laudered and the top likewise. It's only shopping telly so I'm OK with casual dress, I wouldn't expect it on a current affairs programme though.

I liked what she had on but thought she shouted a lot, although I suppose you have to make yourself heard with Lenny around anyway! :giggle:

Maybe Chloe has noticed what not many other presenters realise, that most of the clothes what they sell, really isnt of a quality, so she would rather where something more in her likes.

Most of the other TV work ive seen her do, has mainly just been her top half dhowing, so maybe now that viewers see shes got legs, she finds it odd.

I remember years ago Pippa saying that they were not allowed to wear jeans on screen (pre Diane Gilman days).

Can't understand the dress code - one lot in jeans and emu boots and one lot in something more akin to an evening dress!

We would not be allowed to wear jeans at my work, in fact it is only in recent years that a trouser suit has been allowed!

Thought she looked OK as she was wearing a NL top & teamed it with blue ( not denim) jeans.Some .jewellery like Lola Rose would have lifted it a bit

I remember years ago Pippa saying that they were not allowed to wear jeans on screen (pre Diane Gilman days).

Can't understand the dress code - one lot in jeans and emu boots and one lot in something more akin to an evening dress!

We would not be allowed to wear jeans at my work, in fact it is only in recent years that a trouser suit has been allowed!

I know on Iw they have the No jeans rules aswell however many of the presenters seem to break that anyway so mayb Q is the same. I think jeans can look smart depending on the style and fit of them and wot shoes/boots and top u wear with them

Latest posts

Back