Julia's got a new favourite ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's a comfort thing. She's always going on a about going to the football in comfy clothes. She'd probably come on in her dressing gown and slippers if she could. Would be a definite improvement on some of the outfits she wears.

she looked scruffy.very very scruffy.and she can look great, so I cannot understand why she chooses not to

I think most of us cut corners and don't doll up to the max all the time. Well I know I do! Yes, she's on tv and people expect her to look 100% fabulous every time , but she's been there so long she probably regards it as a home from home.
She never looks awful imo and if she reads this forum she may well put the leggings and toeposts on out of sheer devilment (I would :devil: )

Oh, I think you are right-devillment is probably right. But there is a difference between not dolling up to the max and looking scruffy. I don't think a TSV launch warrants dressing down, in fact just the opposite. And if her feet are as awful as she claims, cover the ****** things up! I have enlarged toe joints too, but I can find shoes that fit!

A very good point. I have often heard her mention her misshapen 'dancers' trotters. Don't display them love, get some wooly socks or something. For me its only one of the things about of her that gets on my wick. Good presenter she may be, but its wiped out with her massive ego and diva like carry on. I would not be heartbroken if she danced off into the sunset with her p45. Even better if she took 'Girly Girl' Franks and 'I need a sedative' AY.:taphead:

Latest posts

Back