Julia's book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia has just finished her FIRST 50 chapters !!!!!! (according to her blog anyway).
First 50 Chapters!!?? :mysmilie_13: FFS WHO CAN FIND ENOUGH STUFF TO WRITE ABOUT THEMSELVES FOR 50 CHAPTERS!!?? :dull: Oh wait, it's Miss Piggy writing about her favoutite subject. :rolleyes:

50 !!!!!!!!

Dosen't she does love herself. Whats she writing War & Peace:mysmilie_490:

A bit like this then......

9781405457309_374_480.jpg

allaboutmelarge.jpg

Last edited:
50 chapters and she's still working on it, guess that will be a chapter for every year she has been alive then......

I bet you all buy it! You will be reading it avidly and discussing it on here! I wont buy it but I do like Julia and her style of presenting.

Well, even I looked good 20 years ago !!!!!!!! and no doubt most of the Forumites did too !

(how about US posting a photo of ourselves from 20 years ago on the cover of Playboy and putting them on here, uh uh on second thoughts a copy of the Beano or Whippet Monthly might be more in keeping !)

Well, even I looked good 20 years ago !!!!!!!! and no doubt most of the Forumites did too !

(how about US posting a photo of ourselves from 20 years ago on the cover of Playboy and putting them on here, uh uh on second thoughts a copy of the Beano or Whippet Monthly might be more in keeping !)

Her hair looks really lovely in this picture, so much better than her current style.

It may be 50 chapters of only 2 pages each in large print, and lots of pictures!

I think we should try a have 50 pages of this thread to compete.

My "chapter" would detail how many cups of tea it takes me to get going of a morning!

Jabba, theres a Queen documentary on BBC4 over the next night or two (can't remember sorry), saw your pic and thought you might be interested :)

Latest posts

Back