Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stacey

Registered Shopper
Looks lovely tonight. She was just on telling us about bulter and wilson in the next hour. That top really suits her l think.

She's def telling porkies then - or the sizes are all to pot, I'm usually an XS, but would have to buy a size Medium in that top to fit me!

To be fair, she does look very pretty in it though.

Yes she did look great in it so why does she insist on fibbing about the size of items she wears?

actually I did hear her say that she was wearing a small but that she would have been better with a medium. It did look nice, she suits bright colours because of her skin tone and hair colour.

Linda:60:

I didn't see her was just listening to QVC in the background but heard her say she'd had a Liz Earle facial today - did her skin look good tonight?

Sorry, but if Julia is a size small, everyone else on that channel must be microscopic. Why she feels the need to mention her size all the time, from her clothes size (small), to her small ring size (smaller than average) to how teeny, tiny she is in height (5' 5" is not that short) is beyond me.

Sorry, but if Julia is a size small, everyone else on that channel must be microscopic. Why she feels the need to mention her size all the time, from her clothes size (small), to her small ring size (smaller than average) to how teeny, tiny she is in height (5' 5" is not that short) is beyond me.

Oh come on mimi, is there a little jealously creeping in here? Julia Roberts is a well toned woman and with all that pilates she does, it's not surprising. She is a credit to women with the way she maintans her looks - in fact I would have to say that she looks better now than she did in her younger days and it's good to see a woman looking after herself.

Ermmm, no. I'm much the same size as JR, big breasted and carry my weight around the middle with slim legs and I'm a decade and a bit younger and not bad looking if seen in the right light. I just find it irritating that she mentions her size (small) all the time. Just because a woman expresses an opinion on another women does not automatically make her jealous.

Ermmm, no. I'm much the same size as JR, big breasted and carry my weight around the middle with slim legs and I'm a decade and a bit younger and not bad looking if seen in the right light. I just find it irritating that she mentions her size (small) all the time. Just because a woman expresses an opinion on another women does not automatically make her jealous.

Well said mimi!
If a woman looks good,she looks good regardless of age or dress size.
I absolutely hate this "she looks good FOR HER AGE business"

Julia is a lovely looking woman,I don't care what size top she takes and the fact that she feels the need to convince the viewing public she is a small or whatever size is up to her.
We all know people who do actually wear a small but would look so much slimmer in a medium...heyho!

I have a feeling that I may end up looking a little bit like Julia - I am already growing in that direction. Since my oophrectomy (don't ask, please it isn't rude!), I have gone from a size 6 in Next to a size 10 - I know that doesn't sound big but it is the bust bit that makes the difference and I am a d cup - (I try but it is difficult to get a top that doesn't show too much cleavage when it isn't around the neck and I think that depends on your bust shape). I now have hips and a bust. (I keep getting comments on the bust bit). She is beautiful, however, and can get away with anything. She is also the woman who probably made qvc uk what it is today, in terms of being an ambassador. I am 42 and I think hormones (sorry guys) play a part. She is great

Last edited:
Got the Elemis show on at the mo, Julia looks different? Cant decide if its her eyebrows she's had done?

I always think she says she is a size small not to brag, but to let people know the garments are quite roomy. Let's face it - QVC's sizing is all over the place! Most of their small sizes are not small by high street standards (and there's quite a bit of difference in sizes there too).

She is beautiful as she is and ought to be proud of her appearance rather than trying to create an image of being slim and toned, when millions of viewers can clearly see she isn't, especially in her pilates kit.

She once said that she met a viewer in person and they said that she is much smaller in person than she looks on television. Did this happen? I don't know. Is she in fact a petite little waif? I wouldn't count on it.

Latest posts

Back