Julia K fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Indigo Moon is no longer available on QVC, Kathy T said, but now we have Julia K fashion.

Is there a difference apart from the inflated prices???

Just tuned in to this too. That Julia bird is constantly staring directly into the camera. Get over yourself love!! Oh and she is another "dress it up dress it down" advocate. This phrase really, really winds me up!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

It's just more of the same old stuff. Kathy T looked hideous in the duster coat.

Dress it down? How could one possibly dress down these busy jackets?

Jude xx

ps I've seen some have pocket flaps, not sure whether or not they actually are functioning pockets.

Who buys this stuff? It is hideous. It is all limited stock - do they only have a couple of each size?

Just switched this on but did you notice that one of the pieces had adornments that matched the flying saucer pendant that Catherine was wearing? (previous thread)

Just what I like!----clothes made up of bits I had left over from my curtains.

But it's not patchwork...it's couture something or other...did anyone remember what she called it?! :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Who buys this stuff? It is hideous. It is all limited stock - do they only have a couple of each size?

i've wondered several times this weekend, as they have EP on everything, are they only releasing limited amounts. it seems to me, an awful lot is only available on waitlist which they are pushing constantly. i like the diane gilman velvet jeans but i'm not interested in waitlist which we all know is returns. maybe in this instance it's not?

I don't dress up and down a garment, my clothes are defined as day/work wear or evening/occasion. I couldn't wear something for an evening out that I have worn previously in the day time to go to Asda. Same with bags and shoes. I like to feel dressed up. My make-up is the same though, don't do the eye liner, shimmery stuff, I am quite neutral in the facial area!

So much for people not being allowed to come back with a different range! :rolleyes:

Indigo Moon is no longer available on QVC, Kathy T said, but now we have Julia K fashion.

Is there a difference apart from the inflated prices???
I think you are spot on about this. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the show was Indigo Moon revamped and prices hiked. Totally overpriced IMO.

I don't dress up and down a garment, my clothes are defined as day/work wear or evening/occasion. I couldn't wear something for an evening out that I have worn previously in the day time to go to Asda. Same with bags and shoes. I like to feel dressed up. My make-up is the same though, don't do the eye liner, shimmery stuff, I am quite neutral in the facial area!
I am like you, Loveinthemist, I like to keep things for day wear, evening and occasions. I like to feel dressed up when going out :happy:

I think you are spot on about this. The first thing that came to mind when I saw the show was Indigo Moon revamped and prices hiked. Totally overpriced IMO.

Yes, at least Indigo moon was not so expensive.Indigo Moon had a large following from the "cruise" going people.

Been busy today, out for lunch and then taking advantage of the sunny weather to paint my window ledges so have been spared most of today's "fashion" offerings. Popped on here to see what entertainment I have missed, read all the posts and hopped on to Q's website to feast my eyes on the "Julia K" collection. Oh my eyes, my eyes......after my jaw had dropped in horror (the garments) and disbelief (the prices are almost double those of the deceased Indigo Moon) I was very tempted to type in the "Ask a question" field "in the name of taste and style WHY?". If I did do you think anyone would respond?

Latest posts

Back