Julia is in a Medium ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ElfinAngel

Registered Shopper
... And very nice she looks too. Julia's pick on Friday Fashion was the Andrew Wu leopard print lace front top.
She said "If you normally buy the size I'm wearing, I'm in the Medium". And I thought it suited her, t-shirty shape with a lower hem at the back (but not the dreaded sharkbite).

What she is now wearing in the Join hour does not look anywhere near as good as the top you mentioned!!

I think Julia is stuck in a time warp where she's the eternal beach babe. Some comments she's made on air: "My bust is considerably larger than yours", "I actually like my arms". OK, have confidence in yourself by all means, but be a tad more realistic, particularly when you've got middle age spread.

Loveall, it's because in her view she is blessed with eternal youth, thanks to the multitude of Q products she slathers on and the fantastic(?) Q fashion she wears. She could, of course, easily pass for a 20 year old......and I'm off for a lie-down and my medication...

She made a comment that a cardy was "too grown up for me". What was that supposed to mean?

Latest posts

Back