Julia dressed up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief couldn't she find something more appropriate for her trotters than those horrors?? Or at least wear a full length gown to cover most of the monstrosities?? Horrible dress too, imo Miss Piggy should be wearing a bright colour to celebrate the many women who have beaten this awful disease not funereal black which doesn't suit her colouring anyway. I suppose she thinks it's slimming but she just looks short and dumpy in that.

Sorry JR you've got it wrong! Burlz should make himself available to "style" her next time. What was she thinking?

Jude xx

Maybe he's hurtling down to London as we speak (while there's still a train service) with a pair of stilletos and something fabulous that flatters her figure?

Your muse needs you Burly! God's Speed!

Jude xx

It is a sad fact that short people cannot wear certain styles and look good. We may dearly wish for different but that's how it is.

The clumpy shoes remind me of the guests on US Jerry Springer. Used to watch just to see the footwear. Odd choice but maybe JR's arches are playing up?

It is a sad fact that short people cannot wear certain styles and look good. We may dearly wish for different but that's how it is.

Agree!! (I've had a spate of agreeing since I got up!) My mum is only 5' 2", like me, but she is, and has been for many years, a size 18. She wears beautiful clothes and always looks extremely stylish, smart and polished. She knows what suits her and doesn't vary. I don't think she has ever worn trousers!! I am the same to a certain extent. Being small does have its limitations in what you can wear and get away with. If that dress was shorter and she had a cracking pair of heels on she would look great! The less said about the bag and shoes the better....someone mentioned that she would look great in a pair of tailored trousers and a smart, fitted shirt. This is my work staple, along with carefully selected dresses, and I agree that it would really suit her. Like Ali Young, the simpler the better for Julia :D

Edited to say...as much as I love her hair, I think she should go just above shoulder length. I cut 4 inches off mine last night (was past shoulders) and is now an inch under my jaw. It's taken pounds off me!! I am a similar shape to Julia although smaller (I think, seen as she claims to be a small!!) I really do think a new, shorter haircut and a simple, more structured wardrobe would knock years off her. She is, however, an extremely attractive and sexy woman!! In my opinion of course. ;) She should make more of herself while she still can.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Last edited:
But those are the shoes quite a few have been asking about on here. She has wore them on air and recent thread saying where did she get them and a good change from the toe post. Perhaps she has been reading here and thought, oh great everyone loves them.:giggle:

As long as she feels good, that is what really counts, not other people's opinions, fortunately.

Sorry, but those shoes would not look good on ANYBODY. The thick straps make them look like bandages, and should be avoided at all costs particularly with evening wear - ok if JR has issues with her feet, then keep a sensible heel, but find a pair with a more delicate strap across the top.

julia looks fussy in a badly co-ordinated way. the shoes and bag are wrong with the dress and the dress style is tooooo frilly for someone that short. when she getsit right she looks stunning. it looks like something you would go sightseeing in on holiday not a formal evening event

Latest posts

Back