Judith Williams TSV Mon 12th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh no SallyMc! I only paid £19.56 yesterday! Have you tried calling CS and querying the bargain hunter price?

Brilliant you got a good reduced price! I am assuming it will "go live" on TSV day at 9pm and they were just over zealous getting it on the website.

I am trying to resist buying anything at the moment :happy:

i ordered it too - thanks fairynuff!

i just checked and it still shows the reduced price for me :wonder:

Jury is still out here on Judith Williams got the life long beauty set last time she was on, the serum, day cream, eye and the mask, not sure if its had much effect may go back to alpha h.............. does anyone else like the judith williams stuff ????

i really like it and i personally think the value is excellent. i have used both and i think i prefer the pink life long creams (the yellow balls annoy me lol) but i love the phytomineral serums. i say think because i get on with both. i have very dry skin and both are great, the main difference for me is the texture and smell. the pink is thinner and stronger smelling(in the pot, i cant smell it on my face) and the purple is stiffer and had the coloured balls that i have to check are gone. and while i complain about the little balls i wouldnt stop buying because of them.
the first time i used the phytomineral serum(the one in the glass bottle) i thought i was having an allergic reaction. my skin felt really strange for about 15 minutes after applying it to me face, the next day i applied it to my face and neck and the same thing happened but only to my neck, that is when i realised it was actually my skin going ape trying to suck the stuff up asap lol
i have still yet to try the face mask stuff i got from a previous TSV but i have the body butter of both versions and they too are great

just noticed that there is a video with the tsv up on the beauty page. it didnt work for me but it may for you. anyway it did say that the tsv is all full sized woohoo

In case the TSV is out of your price range the Superdrug Swiss Apple Optimum range is half price at the mo, plus if you use a previous til receipt and fill in the online questionnaire you can use it as a voucher to get 25% Superdrug own brands (which this is) plus beautycard points. I just repurchased the night serum which seems to suit my skin....mind you I still might be tempted to buy the TSV because I AM WEAK!

Jude xx

These are the ingredients that are in the rose oil that's in the TSV. I know many of you on here have a good understanding of ingredients in cosmetics so wondered if this looks like a good product. Thanks,:

LIFE LONG BEAUTY NOURISHING ROSE OIL
INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, OZONIZED OLIVE OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL,
PARFUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL, ROSA
MOSCHATA SEED OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE.

It's in green packaging the apple stuff, I haven't tried the purple (it's got a couple of £ off as well). The swiss apple products contain the "Uttwiler Spatlauber" apple cells like some of the Judith Williams products.

Jude xx

These are the ingredients that are in the rose oil that's in the TSV. I know many of you on here have a good understanding of ingredients in cosmetics so wondered if this looks like a good product. Thanks,:

LIFE LONG BEAUTY NOURISHING ROSE OIL
INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, OZONIZED OLIVE OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL,
PARFUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL, ROSA
MOSCHATA SEED OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE.

I'm no expert on beauty product ingredients but as an obsessive compulsive gardener know that the Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil, which being at the top of the list will be the main ingredient, is bog standard Sweet Almond oil. The Rosa Moschata seed oil is the rose oil, which seems to come quite low on the list which have to be listed by law in order of quantity content.

the comment on the smell reminded me of the stuff i had that i literally had to stop using cos the smell was so vile and so strong i could smell it all the time on my face - and i only use a very small amount of any moisturiser! now i'm worried cos i can't remember what it was - hope in a jar maybe? VERY strong sort of chemical smell - not just a perfumey smell that i happened to dislike.

Jury is still out here on Judith Williams got the life long beauty set last time she was on, the serum, day cream, eye and the mask, not sure if its had much effect may go back to alpha h.............. does anyone else like the judith williams stuff ????

I love JW's products. My skin is in great condition. Can highly reccommend.

Think you would be better off with just rosehip oil to be honest............... does nt look like there is actual rose oil in it just rosehip which is brilliant for skin and much much much cheaper................. or maybe im wrong there is lots of stuff in it that i would nt consider appropriate for a skin oil basic cheap oils and additives

Latest posts

Back