Judith Williams TSV 4/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just had a look at my stockpile which just confirmed what I already know, that I don't need any skincare. Mind you, I just opened a new day cream (Yves Rocher..got a neighbour with a worse skincare habit than my own and I swopped her for a stack of Gatineau little sizes) Anyhoo my face felt fab when I put it on and still feels very smooth a couple of hours later. I know what'll happen though, I'll get to the end of the 50ml and be desperate to try something different even if this turns out to the miracle cream I've been searching for all my life!

Much as I'd like to try the Elixir I didn't like the cleanser (made my face tight), already have the brush and the toner just looks like padding so they can waffle on about "full sizes". So I'm out!

Jude xx

I've only used her wrinkle relax serum hun & love it. My friends swore I'd had botox after a month of using it. I don't have wrinkles, but the usual lines appearing. Her serum is the best I've ever used & that's a fair few. Her creams get mixed reviews but I will be watching what she says about the diamond range with interest as some say it's too rich for combination skin like mine by the reviewers seem to all love it.

The Mail Online did an article saying that in the USA QVC sold 4 Million pots of this diamond cream in the 15ml size IN ONE DAY with another 1M on waitlist when it launched! She obviously has a good reputation x.

Wanted to read the reviews, so I searched qvc.com under Judith Williams and Luxury Diamonds, but no result for either. Is she under a different name on there?

..and I've just bought the cleanser & brush..!

Can you return it?

Customer services sent me a return label AND refunded my postage on a L'Occitane purchase that I would not have made had I known the TSV was coming up. Alexis had said on air that thr almond oil was not due back for several months. Maybe there was no misleading info with JW but it may still be under the 30 day MBG even if you have to pay postage?

I would be interested to know too, I have been looking to replace my Emma Hardie serum when it runs out. Will stick with the moringa balm. eye serum and moisturiser but the serum and night creams are so pricey that when mine run out I was looking to try Judith Williams rose oil and one of her night creams. Which of her ranges is good for a 40 year old with skin that can be a little dry and sensitive?

Can you return it?

Customer services sent me a return label AND refunded my postage on a L'Occitane purchase that I would not have made had I known the TSV was coming up. Alexis had said on air that thr almond oil was not due back for several months. Maybe there was no misleading info with JW but it may still be under the 30 day MBG even if you have to pay postage?

I suppose I could Weathergirl but I can't be bothered! Am quite enjoying using it so if I do fancy the TSV it'll come in handy to have a second one to go at anyway :sun:

further details added

udith Williams Luxury Diamond Skin Revival Collection. This four-piece set showcases the top-rated cleansing mousse and brush, a luxurious night cream and two brand new skincare treats - a facial toner and collagen serum. Assist your skin in the daily battle against ageing with Judith Williams skincare.

Who is this collection for?
Targeted for women with mature skin looking to help to fight the signs of ageing and reveal a more hydrated, plumper and youthful-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x Luxury Diamond Cleansing Mousse and Brush (100ml) - this deeply cleansing formula helps to target and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while hydrating and moisturising the skin. The mousse has amazing results when used with the cleansing brush leaving skin looking fresh and glowing
1 x New Luxury Diamond Facial Toner (100ml) - this refreshing toner helps remove dead skin cells as well as remove any dirt, make-up or cleanser that may be left after cleansing. For best results use after cleansing and before you apply your moisturiser
1 x New Luxury Diamond Collagen Elixir (30ml) - this highly active serum absorbs quickly and provides instant plumping effects to leave your skin looking fresh, dewy and younger -looking. For best results use at night along with your cleanser and toner. Enriched with Diamagen and collagen
1 x Luxury Diamond Night Cream (50ml) - this luxurious cream helps to plump and firm your skin whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines as you sleep, so your skin appears visibly smoother and more even. Enriched with Diamagen, shea butter, soya extracts and rich oils

How to use:

Cleansing Mousse and brush
Apply a small amount in the morning and evening onto cleansed skin, including the neck and decollete. Gently massage the mousse onto the skin with the brush using a circular motion, then rinse off with tepid water.

Facial Toner
Apply to a cotton pad and sweep over your face, neck and decollete. Follow with your preferred moisturiser.

Collagen Elixir
Apply the concentrate serum to a cleansed face.

Night Cream
Apply the night cream to a cleansed face, neck and decollete area in the evenings.

About the Luxury Diamond range
Luxury Diamond skincare is the most intense anti-ageing range by Judith Williams. It contains the unique active Diamagen complex, which is formulated to address the needs of mature skin. It helps provide the skin with an elasticity booster, and is refined with diamond powder to give you a more radiant complexion.

I am using JW phytomineral range from her last TSV and it is great. The day/night cream tub is 150ml and the facial oil I use on top of that every other day or so and so far, so good. I haven't used the eye cream or face cleanser yet as finishing off my opened ones. I did try her diamond cleanser and did not really get on with it. I also use her 'magic makeup' which is also good. Value for money from JW is great

I would be interested to know too, I have been looking to replace my Emma Hardie serum when it runs out. Will stick with the moringa balm. eye serum and moisturiser but the serum and night creams are so pricey that when mine run out I was looking to try Judith Williams rose oil and one of her night creams. Which of her ranges is good for a 40 year old with skin that can be a little dry and sensitive?
It would be the phytomineral range for you. I am 58 and find it a little too light so I have moved on to the Long life range which is a little richer.
Most of the tsvs have been good value (though not the upcoming one) so it is worth waiting for a phytomineral one. The prices of Judith's products are creeping up.

Hi all,
the reviews say that her Diamond range is more for mature dry skin. If you've used it can you tell me if you think it would suit normal/combination skin?
I love what I've tried so far from her range but may give this one a miss as it may be a bit rich for me. Ta ever so x.

Hi all,
the reviews say that her Diamond range is more for mature dry skin. If you've used it can you tell me if you think it would suit normal/combination skin?
I love what I've tried so far from her range but may give this one a miss as it may be a bit rich for me. Ta ever so x.

I tried the 3 Piece Ultimate Luxury Diamond Collection and the moisturiser was too rich for me so I just used it up on my neck. Didn't like the cleanser either as it was too perfumed.

Thanks for the heads up Anne. The reviews say that too. I'll wait until she does a phytomineral or wrinkle relax TSV.

Thanks for the heads up Anne. The reviews say that too. I'll wait until she does a phytomineral or wrinkle relax TSV.

Hopefully there will be some decent OTO's although I'm at work so no doubt will miss them. I really rate the Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream but have yet to try the wrinkle relax stuff.

Hopefully there will be some decent OTO's although I'm at work so no doubt will miss them. I really rate the Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream but have yet to try the wrinkle relax stuff.
Highly recommend the wrinkle relax serum! Friends thought I's had botox & now they use it too. You can get it from her own website as Q have sold out for ages. www.curabeauty.com :wink: I believe this site does free p&p if you spend £35 or more in 1 order last time I looked. At Christmas she did a freebie of life long worth £60 if you spent £50 or more in 1 order. I don't think she's got any freebies on offer at the mo'. Let's hope there's a good OTO :nod:

Last edited:
Hi all,

sounds like it will be good for me anyway, I'll be keeping a sharp eye out - my skin's not really dry, but definitely normal-to-dry these days as opposed to oily some years ago.

May be a good choice for you Carol, see what she says about it on the shows :wink:
In a way I'm rather relieved I'm not buying the TSV as it saves a late nite, I'm so impatient I rarely wait until the morning if it's something I'll like x.

I am going to order the TSV I like Judith Williams.
Go for it Lyn if you've got dry skin as the reviewers seem to love it! :nod: It's just not for more combination type so everyone says on Q & on here. I'll see if she does a phytomineral OTO :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back