Judith Williams TSV 4/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahhh ta ever so Mr. Supercool! :wink: You heads up is most appreciated as ever.

Found this in the ingredient listing of the Rose Decollete Peel. Apparently it's milk thistle.

SILYBUM MARIANUM EXTRACT

The 'peel' is fab, as is the neck cream, my first JW products. Not getting this TSV though as I have a backlog of Prai, Elemis and Emma Hardie to use up first.

It would be the phytomineral range for you. I am 58 and find it a little too light so I have moved on to the Long life range which is a little richer.
Most of the tsvs have been good value (though not the upcoming one) so it is worth waiting for a phytomineral one. The prices of Judith's products are creeping up.

Thank you ILS. I will wait, by which time I will have used up my supplies.

She is the best advert for her brand than any of the others, although perhaps Fiona has surprised everyone following the Beauty Bash.

I've gone for the TSV just to try something different from my usual Liz Earle.Being in my 60's perhaps the Lifelong Beauty range would be more suitable for me?
Am trying the Miracle Makeup too!

Does anyone know how old Judith Williams is? I feel she is one of those that hard to guess. From a distance I would say she looked older but that could be to do with her old fashioned (IMHO) look, but up close she looks young

Does anyone know how old Judith Williams is? I feel she is one of those that hard to guess. From a distance I would say she looked older but that could be to do with her old fashioned (IMHO) look, but up close she looks young

I think she is a wonderful ad for her range as I think her skin is great. JW comes across as a classy lady imo & done many things as well as being an opera singer apparently. I think she said she has a young child/children? Could be wrong. Very difficult to guess her age I agree.

The last phytomineral TSV is available at an introductory price. 200ml cleanser, brush. 150ml day and night, full size face oil and full size eye cream. £32 ish. More for your money than this TSV snd cheaper. I may go for that and keep it for when my EH runs out. What's the shelf life?

The last phytomineral TSV is available at an introductory price. 200ml cleanser, brush. 150ml day and night, full size face oil and full size eye cream. £32 ish. More for your money than this TSV snd cheaper. I may go for that and keep it for when my EH runs out. What's the shelf life?

Will it be a couple of years unopened? I have the Phytomineral Hyaluronic Mask from a previous TSV (I think) and that has the open jar and 12 month symbol on it.

Early 40's I think ... I'm sure for a while she's been saying she's old enough to use the LLB range.
Yeh but OMT they all say that what ever the fig beauty range they're selling at the time lol. I have to say tho, I like JW's style & info & her serum made people think I'd had botox on my forehead so in my eyes she can do no wrong :rock:

Will it be a couple of years unopened? I have the Phytomineral Hyaluronic Mask from a previous TSV (I think) and that has the open jar and 12 month symbol on it.

Have not worked out how to thank on tapatalk Anne, but "thanks!"

Did not buy anything but noticed that this is what started off as an affordable range but now the prices are creeping up especially on the single items.

Did not buy anything but noticed that this is what started off as an affordable range but now the prices are creeping up especially on the single items.
Yes the prices have gone up significantly I the last year. I have been trying to investigate whether there is a link between JW products and Aldi's lacura range. Not found anything yet but I checked qvc.due for JW products and they don't sell them which makes me think that there is some kind of marketing restriction on her selling on qvc.de

Latest posts

Back