Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Judith Williams 5 Piece Life Long Beauty & Rose Collection

QVC Price: £55.00

Today's Special Value Price : £38.94

P&P: £5.95
204610.jpg1221.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...04610.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@1ce01ce0

Contains:

Rich Rose Face Cream , Instant Effect Eye Mask, Handcream , Highly Nourishing Rose Oil and Dual eye system.

Thanks, autumn.
Am I the only person that Judith Williams irritates with her calmly-speaking-to-the-children, goody-goody manner?

I do sometimes get mesmerised by the way she speaks without actually hearing what she says.

I like the way she'll give a French or German pronunciation if a word originates in that language, whereas so many folk feel too self-conscious to.

LLB again? I was hoping for the Lux Diamond this time. Still it's better than nothing I guess.

Is the Rich Rose Face Cream the usual LLB cream or a new one?

The Rich Rose Cream is new, it is a richer version especially for the cold winter (there was already a special with it in Germany, therefore I know). Smells like real roses, as well as the Rich Rose Body Butter, what I want to say: The smell is different from the usuall LLB Scent.

Thanks, autumn.
Am I the only person that Judith Williams irritates with her calmly-speaking-to-the-children, goody-goody manner?

She does seem a wee bit like she's talking to kiddies but I find it nice to listen to really. Her voice is calming and relaxing, the total opposite of the loud screechy guests/presenters.

I just love the oil, that's really fantastic! It's the only product I know so far from the LLB range. Also got the body butter (the regular LLB one), but haven't tried it yet.

The 150ml face cream are too much for me, I prefer 50 to 100ml.

Tsv is back online if anyone wants to get in there early, There wont be any Easy pays as its going to be on Auto Delivery.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...04610.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@10461046

Contains:

•1 x New Life Long Beauty Rich Rose Face Cream (150ml; supersize) - launching specially with QVC, this rich cream is designed to help hydrate mature skin and leave it feeling firmer, plumper and more radiant, whilst also helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Contains rose moschata oil. Gently massage into cleansed skin morning and evening
•1 x Life Long Beauty Hand Cream (150ml; full size) - designed to help soften the skin on dry, hard-working hands to leave them feeling silky-smooth. Apply as required during the day
•1 x New Life Long Beauty Instant Effect Eye Mask (35ml; full size) - refresh tired-looking eyes with help from this non-setting gel, that instantly cools and soothes the gentle eye area. Enriched with rose distillate water. Apply generously around the eyes, gently pat with your fingertips and let soak for about 10 minutes. Remove with warm water and a cloth
•1 x Life Long Beauty Dual Eye Cream (20ml; full size) - this two-in-one eye-care system combines the tightening effect of an eye gel for daytime, with a gentle eye balm for night-time, caring for the delicate eye area and helping to soften the appearance of fine lines. Contains soya extracts
•1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (30ml; full size) - helps calm and moisturise the skin’s appearance, leaving it feeling smooth and velvety whilst helping to prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Enriched with active ingredients. Apply the rose oil after your moisturiser to help lock in moisture

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive the Judith Williams Life Long Beauty and Rose five-piece collection every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price.

I use JW and ordered a previous tsv on AD, much of which I still have. Although the BB date is quite lengthy I don't think, consequently, I will be ordering this tsv. Shame, really, as I would have liked the rose face cream. I certainly get more than 3 months use, apart from the rose oil and the eye cream.

I know there have been several in-depth discussions on here before about the different Judith Williams ranges but can't find what I'm looking for via the search function (I never can!) so was just wondering if any kind person could advise me on whether this tsv/range would be appropriate for me pretty please? I am 35 (just!) and have sensitive skin which is generally dry/combination? Don't know if I'm right but always got impression her products are very heavily perfumed?
Thank you x

They are quite perfumed but I have very, very sensitive skin & have never had any problems with her things although I can't use most Decleor without getting a bad itchy red rash, & no Gatineau as that causes my skin to turn bright red, burn & sting the minute I put it on.
But I've not had the rose cream in this set, only the usual Long Life cream & the oil which I was fine with.

I know reading Facebook QVC page some love it but others have broken out with it.

I have never tried it, as I know for sure I cannot use any sort of rose products on my face, I either get tiny white spots popping up or a sore red patch.

I know there have been several in-depth discussions on here before about the different Judith Williams ranges but can't find what I'm looking for via the search function (I never can!) so was just wondering if any kind person could advise me on whether this tsv/range would be appropriate for me pretty please? I am 35 (just!) and have sensitive skin which is generally dry/combination? Don't know if I'm right but always got impression her products are very heavily perfumed?
Thank you x

I would go for the phytomineral range if you have sensitive skin. I use it every day- the last TSV was fab-also Judith herself says on the Q beauty channel to use the phytomineral if your skin is sensitive.

Judith has just said the start age for LLB is 35-40 only if you suffer with premature aging and stressed skin. At 50 I can use both ranges but find the Phytomineral range lighter in texture and prefer the scent of it. That said the scent of the face creams and serum dissipates quickly, I have a v sensitive nose and have to wash off any face product if the scent lingers or I risk getting a migraine. I don't think the TSV (tempting though it is) would be the best choice for you TLL.

I'm not a fan of rose scents but I can use the JW rose oil so I'm not tempted to try the new rose face cream. Also, as Donna said, rose is a known irritant.

Debbie said the next TSV is in June. This tsv has too many eye products that I don't want and I have enough products to last me until June.

Thanks all - much appreciated. I do have stressed skin and getting some lines (have a severe chronic illness and on a number of nasty med's) but sounds as if I may be better off with phytomineral range.
I didn't know rose was an irritant - thought it was opposite because a lot of the all natural brands like Balance Me and Lavera put it in everything!!

Thanks all - much appreciated. I do have stressed skin and getting some lines (have a severe chronic illness and on a number of nasty med's) but sounds as if I may be better off with phytomineral range.
I didn't know rose was an irritant - thought it was opposite because a lot of the all natural brands like Balance Me and Lavera put it in everything!!

A lot of brands seem to use rose, lavender and the like as calming ingredients, god knows where that comes from since they can be very irritating and cause reactions.

Latest posts

Back