Judith Williams TSV 1/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know what it is about Judith Williams, but I find her completely mesmerising! Her voice and accent and her immaculate groomed-ness and I find myself watching even though I have little interest in many of the products.

Jill Franks who, especially next to Judith who always looks very classy but maybe a little conservative, looked a little girlish launching the TSV tonight (as she often does - it's the pony tails and Peter Pan collars that do it!), mentioned that Judith is now on the German equivalent of Dragon's Den so do you think that means she's mega rich?! She seems to have done very well to have got her brand from nowhere to where it is today (or where she insists on telling us it is today since I'd never heard of it before QVC!), in so few years...

Agree

I don't know what it is about Judith Williams, but I find her completely mesmerising! Her voice and accent and her immaculate groomed-ness and I find myself watching even though I have little interest in many of the products.

Yes, l agree with you about Mesmerising .... she is lovely to watch and listen to. She Is a great advocate for her products . I use her range although not all of it as l prefer other cleansers and night Oils but the products that l do use are very good and excellent value . I am tempted to try this tsv even though I usually use her phyto mineral range

Can anyone give me any information regarding skincare?

I did indeed order the TSV and originally had put it to one side to use later as I was already using her phytomineral range which I got on with,but then thought that I had better try it, so I have been using the day cream for 4 days now,however, I have come up all spotty........do you think this is my face telling me that it is too rich for my skin or is it because I have changed over moisturiser and therefore needs to get used to it? Not sure what to do as do not usually have spotty skin

Stop the moisturiser for a week and see if the spots go. Then try it again. If it does it again then send it back. You have 30 days from the date you received it so not much time left. Or you can just send it back now. I haven't had any problems with any of her products but my skin is on the dry side now.

Thank you ILS.... I will stop and see how it goes.. need to see when the last date to return is.
I have been happy enough using her phytomineral range, but thought that I had better 'step up' the anti ageing part due to age and slackness in my skin however, I do still have combination skin so maybe it is just too rich for me atm

My 150ml pot of Phytomineral has started smelling a bit rancid. I have probably had it 2 years and slowly been decanting 50 ml into another pot to use. I suppose this means that the product is natural. Anyway it still works and I will use it as night cream until it is finished.

Can anyone give me any information regarding skincare?

I did indeed order the TSV and originally had put it to one side to use later as I was already using her phytomineral range which I got on with,but then thought that I had better try it, so I have been using the day cream for 4 days now,however, I have come up all spotty........do you think this is my face telling me that it is too rich for my skin or is it because I have changed over moisturiser and therefore needs to get used to it? Not sure what to do as do not usually have spotty skin

Either it's too rich or you had a reaction of some kind. Swapping products shouldn't cause that kind of thing. Brands will often tell you it's some kind of adjustment period but it's just not true. If there's a clear negative response like that, your skin isn't happy and doesn't like something that's being put on it.

Latest posts

Back