Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
judith Williams Phytomineral 5 Piece Hydrating Skincare Collection

QVC Price: £55.00

Today's Special Value Price :£31.56

P&P: £4.95

205265.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-205265

Includes:

Phytomineral Neck and Décolletage Moisture Treatment
Intensive Hand Cream
All In One Day And Night Cream
Intensive Eye Cream
7 Night Wonder Serum In Oil

Just ordered mine...but then cancelled it when I realised I really don't need it. :( Great TSV though.

LLB for me but, as I only really need the eye cream and rose serum, I'm quite happy for the tsv to be phyto. Chances are, any OTOs may include LLB.

Not for me either, I already have 4 of the 5 items inmy stash. I'm having problems with my nose peeling and I wonder if has anything to do with the anti aging cream that I have been using so am stopping all the high end products for a few weeks to see if I can stop the peeling. It certainly isn't too much sun that has caused it.

I've tried loads of products to sort it out and have just started using Bodyshop's hemp hand cream. Looking better but I need a few more days to see if it has worked

I've been using the eye cream which was in my goody bag from the beauty bash. I've been quite impressed and may go for this tsv.

Not for me either, I already have 4 of the 5 items inmy stash. I'm having problems with my nose peeling and I wonder if has anything to do with the anti aging cream that I have been using so am stopping all the high end products for a few weeks to see if I can stop the peeling. It certainly isn't too much sun that has caused it.

I've tried loads of products to sort it out and have just started using Bodyshop's hemp hand cream. Looking better but I need a few more days to see if it has worked

Are you using any strong active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide? That can cause peeling on some people. Plain natural oils like sweet almond oil are really good on my skin when I get any flaking, might help peeling too? I get organic cold pressed almond oil from ebay, so much cheaper than a branded oil blend (I can't use fragrant oils anyway.) I use it on my nails and any other odd dry bits too.

Oh bugger! that's my resolution not to buy anything for the whole of June broken already :sad: but I really want to try the Judith Williams range!

I bought the Phytominerals range when it was a social offer with free p&p - after feeling impressed for a few days, especially with the brush that comes with the cleanser, I too found that my usually dry but good skin came out in very dry, flaky patches and felt parched. In the end I had to conclude it was down to the moisturiser, as my skin improved as soon as I stopped using it and flaked again within two days of going back to it.

Such a shame - I had really high hopes for it. I now only use it as a neck cream and have just ordered a certain Thirst Aid Moisturiser from Naked, which is currently on their website at half price, (3.99) plus 30% off. Do you think ordering 5 100 ml jars is excessive? Wish I could do a link - it is 97% natural ingredients and my skin LOVED the two jars I went through.

I bought the Phytominerals range when it was a social offer with free p&p - after feeling impressed for a few days, especially with the brush that comes with the cleanser, I too found that my usually dry but good skin came out in very dry, flaky patches and felt parched. In the end I had to conclude it was down to the moisturiser, as my skin improved as soon as I stopped using it and flaked again within two days of going back to it.

Such a shame - I had really high hopes for it. I now only use it as a neck cream and have just ordered a certain Thirst Aid Moisturiser from Naked, which is currently on their website at half price, (3.99) plus 30% off. Do you think ordering 5 100 ml jars is excessive? Wish I could do a link - it is 97% natural ingredients and my skin LOVED the two jars I went through.
Thanks for this, it does look good, I am going to give this a try:mysmilie_59:

I hope people ordered this Tsv early as there is an Auto Delivery Option on the website now and its gone up £3 to £34.32!!!!!

Latest posts

Back