Judith Williams TSV 03/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw JW flogging her EDT. this morning and I would not buy anything from her range. She is totally false and looks like she is wearing some sort of mask on her face and has obviously had ‘work’ done. I don’t trust anyone who is flogging skin care and beauty products who looks so perfect. In fact it is all a big con to get us to spend our hard earned cash. So for me it’s off the shelf in the supermarket. Cheap as chips.

JW looked a bit wild in the video link during the launch last night. Wide-eyed and too close to the camera, which she was looking up at; you could practically see right up her nose. Not a line in sight, of course. Must be the products. I’d better buy 6.

I fell for her spiel a few years ago, and got her night cream... it was pure gunge and was still on my face in the morning. I just don't watch her anymore.
Agree! I tried her last TSV and it was awful, went straight back. The only one I kept was the retinol a couple of years ago, which was ok, but nothing special. I did try her range when she first came to QVC , and as you say, the cream just stayed on my face, so that went back also. I like to alternate my skin care, and try different brands, so I find the ginormous sizes off putting, I don’t particularly want a bucket of cream to wade through.

I've just flicked over to Q, to see what was on. I was really shocked to see JW, she looked so completely different. She's had so much 'work' done, she no longer has any character or expression, in her face. She doesn't look anything like herself. If I hadn't known it was her, I wouldn't have known it was her, if you catch my drift.

I've just flicked over to Q, to see what was on. I was really shocked to see JW, she looked so completely different. She's had so much 'work' done, she no longer has any character or expression, in her face. She doesn't look anything like herself. If I hadn't known it was her, I wouldn't have known it was her, if you catch my drift.
I caught her too and was surprised at how much different she looked.

Latest posts

Back