Judith williams skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought it was funny how she kept saying the one range was only for 'older ladies', as in 45 & up apparently, which she was careful to mention (numerous times!) was not her! lol
Mainly I was quite impressed by her ability to talk that much, seemingly without having to pause for breath - probably the first time in Alison Young's life that she was struggling to get a word in edgeways! :D

I still can't find anything about this range anywhere other than QVC (and of course on here :D)

No, nor me JBD & it was mainly for that reason I didn't buy any of it!
Wonder if it really is 'all her own work', some of the ingredient concoctions (such as were mentioned!) & the way they were described smacked strongly of Clientele woman Pat whatshername, I thought?
Anyway, either way, no info., no interest as far as I was concerned!

No, nor me JBD & it was mainly for that reason I didn't buy any of it!
Wonder if it really is 'all her own work', some of the ingredient concoctions (such as were mentioned!) & the way they were described smacked strongly of Clientele woman Pat whatshername, I thought?
Anyway, either way, no info., no interest as far as I was concerned!

Its very odd that there is nothing about it - almost as though it has been created for QVC UK but surely if it had, they would be singing it from the treetops and exclusive etc...

i think she's Busy's friend

I've just realised what you mean - thought you were having a dig about "pushing 60" etc.!!!!

Yes, of course, she's my friend. Anyone fancy resurrecting the thread and then the newbies can see a full description of her? It really is a fascinating transformation...... :54:

Its very odd that there is nothing about it - almost as though it has been created for QVC UK but surely if it had, they would be singing it from the treetops and exclusive etc...

Lol I mentioned this in an earlier JW thread. Almost as if QVC invent a brand sometimes and then appoint a 'presenter'.....

Guess we must be wrong though because otherwise AY wouldn't be able to legally make claims about it already existing in Germany and being exclusive to them here? Funny how the brand has completely escaped Google though!

Latest posts

Back