Judith Williams Rose Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a deal-breaker for me, I can't bear a scented face, not just added perfume but even Liz Earle's skin repair is too strong for me to live with all day.

Jude xx

There was a cute try me kit with the rose oil in on the morning show. If anyone fancied trying the range it was about £25 for five products. A really good way to try the range I thought.

I don't have a problem with products being perfumed. One of the reasons I can't use Liz Earle's Superskin is because it smells fishy to me. A drop of rose oil in there to disguise the whiff would be better.

I've tried the hylauronic concentrate before but I only used it around my eyes, really helped with lines though. Now my skin is a little drier I'm going to try it all over my face when my current serum is finished. WG how many drops do you use and how do you apply it if you don't mind me asking?
I'm trying a 15ml of the day/night cream and really like it so have ordered the duo of big sizes, I'm also waiting for the phytomineral oil to be delivered.
What I've tried so far certainly doesn't feel cheap compared to elemis/decleor etc

Could you tell me which hylauronic concentrate it is please Jemima, it sounds like something I'd like to try around my eyes. :)

Hi backstreet :) it's item 226225 which is a duo, it lasted ages when I just used it around my eyes.

Watched a whole hour last night only cos CSI was bumped back for another programme and wasn't that tempted by anything other than the try me, then come on here and have ordered the serum and will get the try me in a mo!! I have only used the LLB rose peel/neck cream and it is very nice, you also get a massive tub of it so it's good value and i do think it makes a difference but that is probably cos I wouldn't really use a 'normal' exfoliator there, or would have thought of doing so. What is there left - we should all bring out an ankle cream, that seems to be the one area, literally, for you, that doesn't have its own dedicated products! Thought Judith looked good close up too, but the magic make up on Craig's hand was terrible and he was desperately trying to make it disappear. Anyhow, thanks ladies, for your invaluable tips and advice!

Latest posts

Back