Judith Williams Opera Singer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
if anyone can find a link to support the claim that this woman is an "famous opera singer" i would be happy to see it, thanks.

in the meantime i'd like to say that her range looks like the type of product usually found in a wicker basket on a market stall.

Leeeeerrrrrrruster! or not.

According to her own site she was born both in the USA and Germany.:wonder:

According to her own site she was born both in the USA and Germany.:wonder:

Yes it does! Wonder who wrote her biography?

It says she gave up singing around 1998 so no chance of a musical TSV then!

It also says that she is a fashion designer and has her own jewellery line which is sold in Germany, I assume that we have this to look forward to! :cheeky:

Yep....Judith Williams undies to match the skin care line! http://www.hse24.de/Mode/Judith-Williams-Lady-Lift-Seamless-Slip-pu17560349.html

Last edited:
You would have thought that if she was a famous opera singer you'd find her on google, but I can't find anything. I did see that it says she's an opera singer and actress!

Maybe she sang in a comercial, so that would be a singing (eg opera) actress??
Only wondering :wink::confused:

again his own website, ran by him ..... hmmm
put him into german google and the first 5 sites come up are his also

however according to german wiki she studied classical singing under Brigitte Fassbeander and Kurt Moll, as well as her father and ballet at the Royal Academy. She apparently worked as a soprano, and throughout the 90's worked as Maria in West Side Story, , was Bronislawa in 'Der Bettelstudent' and Papagena in 'Die Zauberfloete'.
She apparently aslo was a resident guest at the Schleswig Holstein Music Festival and the Baden Baden Philharmonic.By 1999 she got a job as a presenter for German QVC , after that she went to the German rival HSE24. Now she presents jewellery with her mother on this network, her own line.
Now she only sings with her father

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Williams

Last edited:
...Now she only sings with her father, accompanied by famous pianist Michelle Hope, as they belt out their rendition of that ever popular operatic masterpiece Roll Out The Barrel...

Famous opera singer my arsenic. I'm a real opera buff and I've never heard of her outside of her world famous presteejus, lugsurious actual skincare, and that only on QVC, literally. Think she was having a Walter Mitty moment when she composed (oooo, more music) her CV.

removed from reality more like!

i'm a famous actor.... have i ever mentioned it?

No, you only ever told me about your 5 years as a neurosurgeon, and the two years on Woolworth's pick 'n' mix section. Oh and didn't you have that cousin who used to work in a biscuit factory? I must say, that one impressed me most, I have a lot of time for someone who knows their way around a custard cream.

Latest posts

Back