Judith Williams Future Skin TSV 30/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting this SCW.

I'm a little disappointed - this set has been on air a few times before and I convinced myself I didn't want it as it was around £40. I hope we're not going to be getting all the old stock that's been languishing in the warehouse for a while.

Thanks for posting this SCW.

I'm a little disappointed - this set has been on air a few times before and I convinced myself I didn't want it as it was around £40. I hope we're not going to be getting all the old stock that's been languishing in the warehouse for a while.

its not the same as i dont think we have had the cleansing cream in it or the Cell Booster

I had a TSV very similar to this on auto delivery so I've still got some of it (forgot to cancel the AD). I prefer the range in the purple packaging, this future skin doesn't really do it for me so money saved.

CC

Judith Williams Future Skin 4 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number: 211765
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece skincare collection from Judith Williams features four core products from the innovative Future Skin range, including the previously sold out 24 Hour Face Cream and the bestselling Cell Booster, plus the popular Rich Cleansing Cream and Concentrated Eye Cream. Created to reinvigorate more mature skin, leave your complexion feeling fresh, firmer and evenly-toned with Judith Williams' Future Skin Collection.
The Future Skin range - ideal for ageing skin concerns, this range from Judith Williams is based on the latest scientific results of plant stem cell research. Designed to promote younger-looking skin, the range helps to improve the feel of skin elasticity while smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Science meets ease - this collection's innovative textures and lightweight formulas mean they are easily and quickly absorbed into the skin; therefore ideal for busy lifestyles and suitable for all skin types.

Contains:

1 x Rich Cleansing Cream (100ml; full size) - this rich, luxurious cleansing cream helps to gently wash away make-up, dirt and impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and smooth
1 x 24 Hour Face Cream (50ml; full size) - designed for intensive moisturisation, this dermatologically-tested cream helps to support your skin, improving the feel of elasticity and smoothness. Contains an innovative combination of modern plant stem cells and NeuroBotumix5 Plus Complex
1 x Cell Booster (30ml; full size) - a silky formula created to moisturise your skin while fighting the signs of ageing
1 x Concentrated Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - this intensive cream helps to improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles around the delicate eye area, while smoothing and hydrating your skin

How to use:
Rich Cleansing Cream:

Apply to damp skin and gently massage into your face, neck and decollete
Rinse with warm water
Can also be used as a cleansing mask

24 Hour Face cream:

Gently massage into cleansed skin in the mornings and evenings

Cell Booster:

Apply a small amount onto cleansed skin

Concentrated Eye Cream:

Gently squeeze the tube, and dot around the orbital bone
With your ring finger, lightly tap to blend in

Skincare for the future
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two more deliveries of this collection every 60 days at today's amazing price

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item, then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.211765

Both Judith and Sarah did something before the show. Have you seen Sarah's Before and After? The After was taken a couple of minutes after applying the product.

JW TSV 30.06.2016.JPG

And look at her modelling now, she looks even better than in the After - how did they do it? The gap between the Before and in the studio is immense.

JW 30.06.2016.JPG jw1.JPG jw2.JPG

I was going to post last night that she seemed very pale and waxy. I know we're used to seeing all these people on QVC with tans, but JW looks unnatural, especially with the very dark hair, brows, eye make-up and lips. I don't dislike her and I like the products but I'm not sold on the Twilight look.

Both Judith and Sarah did something before the show. Have you seen Sarah's Before and After? The after was taken a couple of minutes after applying the product. And look at her modelling now, she looks even better than in the After - how did they do it? The gap between the Before and in the studio is immense.

View attachment 11772

And look at her modelling now, she looks even better than in the After - how did they do it? The gap between the Before and in the studio is immense.

View attachment 11773

I'm giving myself a headache trying to spot the difference in those before and after pictures. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back