JR wearing B&W TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Is that the TSV from Butler and Wilson that Julia is wearing in the launch hour of NN ?
New smilies too, I like them!!!!::hi:

Cant see this necklace proper need a close up but all I can see that stands out is her belly! oh well will see it whenit launches.

She did say this morning if you liked what she was wearing to watch on the 10th/11th so it could be the TSV.

Is it just me or are the Butler & Wilson TSV's becoming very similar? Am getting really quite bored with them now, got the email through last week, was excited until I opened it and then it was *yawn* another flowery necklace and earring set, oh joy! *sarcasm*

I so agree with you Chrissi - so far we have had 2 watches, a flowery necklace and the first tsv was a big cross with huge stones in it. It is getting boring, or is it us just us ????

boring! boring! cant stand buying this stuff as i really wont wear it...
dont tend to get invited to balls,or go on cruises or film launches.
bought something like this years ago from b&w and wear it seldom too showy...

I so agree with you Chrissi - so far we have had 2 watches, a flowery necklace and the first tsv was a big cross with huge stones in it. It is getting boring, or is it us just us ????

I am really glad I am not the only one. Simon does do really different jewellery (had a nose round his website), but we keep getting very similar items as TSV's. It's almost like he has thought 'Oh well it isn't broken, don't fix it.' Obviously loved by some though as it's already sold out.

I am really glad I am not the only one. Simon does do really different jewellery (had a nose round his website), but we keep getting very similar items as TSV's. It's almost like he has thought 'Oh well it isn't broken, don't fix it.' Obviously loved by some though as it's already sold out.

I agree,I bought a tsv a while back,a necklace and earrings in yellow which I have never worn,this tsv looks identical just in different colour options.I thought this time we may have got a real statement necklace on easy pays,he does some stunning pieces but they can be around 70 quid each which is a lot of dosh to spend in one go,come on QVC give your customers something decent!!

Latest posts

Back