JR - put weight on???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Julia is looking much better in the computer shop hour. She's definitely more curvy and not "small" any longer, more of a medium I would think.

Not sure about the boots and opaque tights with that dress though.

The ensemble of 'fashon' looks ****** awful and yes she does look chunkier but that could be what she's wearing. How-ever, (said a la Miss Piggy) she still looks haggard and putting weight back on will not eradicate the damage she did to the old fizzog by losing it. In My opinion.

Ralph complimented her on her appearance in the Honora hour and I did hear her admit something along the lines of the dress would look better if she had gone up a size.

Read into that what you will??

At least she hasn't mentioned her hair yet........or has she? :tongue:

I think this forum is 'putting on weight' with all the JR threads!
:giggle:

On her blog she says she is now 'watching her weight'
Oh gawd she'll become a diet bore again. :sleepy: She's the classic apple shape and her midriff always looks big, but with her skinny little legs below is why so many (on here) liken her to Max Wall. :emo:

I thought she looked really good in the 6pm honora hour in that soft grey short sleeved top. Her hair looked nice and I think it looks better for it's recent chop.

Didn't think that she had put on weight but now you say it, she might have done.

... She's the best presenter Q have, and she is fabulous for her age. End Of.

Spot on, I agree 100%!

If it's not for Julia, QVC will be just another boring shopping channel. She is never repetitive or boring in her presenting style and she manages to be very informative. She presents professionally and intelligently and she can sell without trying too hard ("buy 10 of these, no! 15 whilst you are at it, so you save yourself p&p" - type of hard sell often used by some of the other presenters). She doesn't claim to own everything of what she sells, or that she can't live without such and such - for every item on air. That makes her trustworthy as a shopping telly presenter and that's why she is so good at her job.

It helps of course that she looks VERY good for any age, including her real age. Even if she looked haggard with the weight loss (which she does not), she is still a beautiful, woman. Regardless of her body shape or weight she has always been an attractive woman and no doubt will remain to be an attractive woman.

Yes, she sometimes displays a bit of a Diva attitude, but hey I can forgive her, why not?! She can carry it off as she's got the goods to back the whole act, too. Unlike any of the other presenters.

Yes, I am an appreciative fan as far as shopping telly presenters go. No, I am not in love with her. And yes, it is my opinion and my opinion only. Not that it could be anyone else's of course, as I or anyone else on here can only represent myself/themselves on this forum and not any other person.

I'm wondering if Ms Roberts could be a fellow forumite :wonder:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I said she looks good, didn't I?

julia is a good presenter thats obvious to most of us but she is human and if she looks scruffy (which she does sometimes) its because she has not taken enough care when comming on tv..

she is naturally pretty. lovely meditteranean colouring/hair which most people would envy.having to opt for long hair which is more than likely mostly grey means her hair is coarse so needs very regular treatment and washing and proffessional styling as it seems she is not good at doing it herself.
when jules makes the effort and dresses appropriately she is stunning. she will always be my fav presenter.

IceT, I agree with you.

Certain people/persons have stated on here that I must be in love with/obsessed with or an agent of JR. However I am none of those just a forum member who is fed up with the JR bashing. I am not the the one who constantly starts threads about her weight, hair, looks toe posts ets. I would say those thread starters and those that voice the same old opinions time after time are the ones that are.

loveheart
I am not the the one who constantly starts threads about her weight, hair, looks toe posts ets.

But it doesn't stop you from commenting in every thread every time does it?? :smirk:

I'm wondering if Ms Roberts could be a fellow forumite :wonder:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I said she looks good, didn't I?

I wasn't referring to your post Bensmum, I was referring to BurlyBear's.
No need to correct you on a point well made either, Julia does look good.

Now you mention it:clapping::clapping::clapping:, Ms Roberts could well be a fellow forumite!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia Darling, if you are reading this :hi:: You should know that I am in direct competition with Burlz, for a chance of snatching the crown of him for being your No.1 fan!!!:rock::rock:

* Quickly forming an orderly queue for signing of the newest copy of Ms Roberts' book*:tongue:

Last edited:
I thought that Julia's hair looked much better a bit shorter and she really suited the soft grey colour of the dress that she was wearing even if the style did nothing for her. Hopefully she keeps that sleek wavy look rather than reverting to the ringlets.

Latest posts

Back