JPE Fitover Sunglasses TSV 27/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't be without mine, keep them in the car, but I don't need another pair and there are similar fitovers on Amazon if I lost my current pair.

This heralds the start of the Summer regulars on the Lunchtime Show: Abby Cleave and the Fitover woman will be permanent fixtures until October!

This heralds the start of the Summer regulars on the Lunchtime Show: Abby Cleave and the Fitover woman will be permanent fixtures until October!

Yes! And they'll be packing away Gill Gauntlet and her Bethlehem Lights until September!

...but wait...Jill's here draping the same Xmas lights around the garden for those endless BBQs we all have! Not forgetting the Poo-fume in case the meat's under-cooked!

...but wait...Jill's here draping the same Xmas lights around the garden for those endless BBQs we all have! Not forgetting the Poo-fume in case the meat's under-cooked!

Heathrow have her on standby in case the runway lights ever fail, they use her garden and all those solar lights to guide the planes in.

Gill will probably be on 'ad nauseum' with solar lights. She usually is.

I love my Fitovers!

Would love another pair but the ones I have had for years are still pristine.

JPE Fitover Ombre Sunglasses with Polarvue Lenses & Case
Item Number: 163306
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Fashionable and functional, these JPE Fitover Sunglasses feature wraparound styling designed to fit over prescription eyewear, and have a polarised grey lens with UVA and UVB protection. With a durable, lightweight frame in a choice of five ombre colour finishes, these comfortable, versatile shades are the glass-wearers must-have for summer, holidays abroad and unseasonably sunny days.

For both girls and guys - the versatile design of the frames and wide range of colour options make these frames a stylish unisex option, no matter what your style.

Specs-wearers, you're saved! - now you don't have to choose between having your vision impaired by the sun or forgoing your own prescription spectacles; you can see clearly while shielding your eyes from any rays that come your way.

Comes complete with a cleaning cloth, detachable lanyard and branded carrying case
Scratch resistant coating on lens
One size fits most
Sunglasses (l x w x d): 15.7cm x 15cm x 4.4cm (6.2" x 5.9" x 1.7")

Colour options:
Brown/Amber
Black/Grey
Blue/Teal
Tan/White
Emerald/Jade
Cherry/Mint

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163306

Latest posts

Back