Join Clothes TSV 16/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find Evie a bit wet and as for JK's hair words fail me. She really can't think that is a good look can she? I've seen spaniels look better.

there is not much farbic over the top half and a bit mean that the tsv is not sized. its just about covering half julias shoulders

One size fits all is genius ,whoever thought it up, because no cash need be spent on producing all those different sizings .

Convince everyone they will look wonderful in it no matter what their size or age and you've bagged a fortune.....Quids in ,no effort.

Didn't see much of it when it was on at 2pm as Julia was hard to stomach she must have been sniffing the lighter fuel again. Needed to switch off to keep my blood pressure down.

Its a weird garment that is useful for ...... what ? No pockets, needs to be 'gathered' up when getting in the car, hardly keeps you warm, and probably a bugger to iron ! Too many have 'bought' into this layered look, but there is only so much 'layering' you can do when you're a size 20 or you end up like an oversized sofa laden with throws !!

Thought the model on the launch show with the belted duster looked like a principal boy. I kept expecting her to slap her thigh.

Latest posts

Back