John Barrowman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Each to their own ... but I run for the off button as soon as I see or hear JB , I can't get past the pearly white teeth and the snarmy smile...

I wish someone would crumble half a valium into his coffee (de-caf please) before he appears on air, or turn down the volume on his "personality". I agree it's good to see him playing a baddie in Arrow not just another Captain "Just Jack" character.

Jude xx

Each to their own ... but I run for the off button as soon as I see or hear JB , I can't get past the pearly white teeth and the snarmy smile...

Sounds like you wouldn't want him hosting 'Strictly' then....if and when Brucie retires! :tongue:

I (think) I heard JB say he's a big fan of Northern Nights and is a regular customer of Q. So that may have led to his guest appearances from time to time?

QVC love a celeb, I bet they couldn't believe their luck when he first phoned in...now Jeremy Paxman ringing in about Slim n Lift would be a real coup!

Jude xx

To look at he's lovely , but as soon as he opens his mouth and starts acting like a hyperactive child i switch off. Too much of an egocentric show off for my liking.

John Barrowman comes across as having quite an addictive personality, so I can believe that he does buy loads from QVC, as I don't think he thinks about how much he is spending. He seems to enjoy being involved with the Q, and I'm sure he is being financially rewarded for endorsing it so vociferously.

Sounds like you wouldn't want him hosting 'Strictly' then....if and when Brucie retires! :tongue:

I (think) I heard JB say he's a big fan of Northern Nights and is a regular customer of Q. So that may have led to his guest appearances from time to time?

Please don't even joke about JB hosting SCD:down: imo he would jump at the chance , he cant seem to get enough of the limelight...

I got a Him kit. I started off thinking it was really good but Iv used them up and they were not special enough for me to repurchase at the price, not much different quality to the king of ahves and all the other male skincare/shave products in all the supermarket aisles. This male 'grooming' market is massive, so somebody is buying it all. Iv got plenty of tubes of 'gunk' to use up. As for barrowman he is so up QVC backside, now the adverts, yes John, we get you shop at qvc and like qvc. Hm and Jill seem very very close!!

Latest posts

Back