John Barrowman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Hideous, gobby, low-rent queen

I would no more use his market stall grade "skincare" than smear dogsh*t across my face.

I love him - he's gorgeous, he's charming, he's entertaining, he's such a refreshing change. I've bought some of his products as pressies - they get good reviews....

So eloquent BurlZ ....

I think he's incredible gorgeous and if he batted for my side I'd give him one like a shot! Sadly for womenkind he doesn't.

You really don't like him do you Burlz? :grin:

I am curious though, (& often wonder just what it is about him that gets you so riled when you go off on one every time his name comes up), is it something specific or what? Granted he's pretty bl**dy irritating & can really only be tolerated in atom sized doses but can't you give me a bit more of a clue, like naming a non hideous, non gobby, non low-rent (non?) queen so I have something to compare with & might finally reach that 'Ohhhh, now I get it!' moment......?
Go on Burlz, this is really bugging me now & I'm not even considering that old 'jealous much?' cop out, (honest!) but curious minds need to know! :wonder: :grin:

You really don't like him do you Burlz? :grin:

I am curious though, (& often wonder just what it is about him that gets you so riled when you go off on one every time his name comes up), is it something specific or what? Granted he's pretty bl**dy irritating & can really only be tolerated in atom sized doses but can't you give me a bit more of a clue, like naming a non hideous, non gobby, non low-rent (non?) queen so I have something to compare with & might finally reach that 'Ohhhh, now I get it!' moment......?
Go on Burlz, this is really bugging me now & I'm not even considering that old 'jealous much?' cop out, (honest!) but curious minds need to know! :wonder: :grin:

I could just slap him as soon as his face comes on the screen. Jealous? No. There are a lot of men I might choose to look like given the choice but "eyes and teeth" Barrowman isn't one of them.

And the desperation, pushing his little tubes of mass produced cosmetics. Uncool to the max.. He exudes "cheap".

That do ya for now? :0)

I used to really like him, but the way he now goes so OTT just smacks of desperation.

I could just slap him as soon as his face comes on the screen. Jealous? No. There are a lot of men I might choose to look like given the choice but "eyes and teeth" Barrowman isn't one of them.

And the desperation, pushing his little tubes of mass produced cosmetics. Uncool to the max.. He exudes "cheap".

That do ya for now? :0)

So it really is just the reptilian stare & grin, nothing more than that? How dull, I was hoping he would turn out to be an ex or something.....something interesting! I am soooo disappointed! Mind you, I guess the reptilian stare & gape is sufficient......I s'pose......! :tongue: :grin:

Uncool though? Well yes, very actually! Steve McQueen was 'cool', JB not so much, or at all in fact! 'Cool' is a very subjective thing though but JB would never make anybody's 'cool wall', too bouncy, too pushy, too loud, too in-yer-face, too everything really......! LOL

As soon as the very smarmy JB appear on my tv I reach for the off button, I dislike him nearly as much as Craig R....

Gorgeous too look at but he's so full of himself and. far too ott .
They seem to have adopted him as their poster boy. I wish he'd toddle off back to light entertainment.

I like John, he it seems has all the time in the world for his fans.

But, he does do the MR SHOWBIZ thing very ott.

Then again I have seen him acting in a few things lately and nothing like that.

I like John, he it seems has all the time in the world for his fans.

I had heard that too, I always warm to people who can as so many can't even manage to be polite.

I like his bum, and I don't really care which team he bats for, I'd still give him a go (slutty? moi? probably).

He is an actor, does musicals and presents a Saturday night TV show for the Beeb.

really came to the foreground as Captain Jack in Doctor Who and Torchwood.
Been in Desperate Housewives and Arrow(new show).

Born in Scotland but brought up in America, came back to the UK some years ago.

Latest posts

Back