Joe Brown Fashion TSV 12/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is absolutely awful. Now all they need is some dragalicious make-up to complete the Victorian Hooker look.

The TSV is horrible. Uneven hem, ruched back that makes the material grab the backside and flatters nobody.

Exactly. Thin flimsy fabric. Both models need the next size up - both tops pull across the bustline and the sleeves look too tight.

PS I didn't realise the white long-johns look is back on trend. The last time I saw this look was in 1975 when my grandad hung his on the washing line.

I really would like to see Julia in this one ,but not a chance . The sizings on other Joe Brown items are all over the place.
I could do with a white shirt but these look so skimpy even on the slim model and it
doesn't button to the bottom.
I wonder who the brand is aimed at .

I flicked on & off (doing that a lot recently & not returning) the repeat show earlier with the TSV, not my taste at all, but I noticed how odd the chest sizes were--HUGE---was this a mistake or was I not fully awake? but Ali K was trying to justify these.Out of curiosity I will have a look at the website.

Joe Browns have been around for years, not really my thing but I used to work with a lady who loved it (and it suited her). Back then, they produced a small catalogue, but lately I have seen them in others (Grattan etc.) This item, to me, has the look of a 'made for QVC' about it. It has their classic look but the material and make-up look 'cheaper'.

Oh my word QVC just checked the TSV video online why send the model out first in the navy and then magenta, both tops exposing her bra straps.
Plus the model in the green with the back all tucked in her jeans exposing her rear.
(memories of when hubby let me walk down a high street with a skirt tucked in my knickers) :mysmilie_19:

Yesterday on the "Style" channel , Glen Campbell stated he has known the Joe Brown brand for decades and one of his relations was involved in it .
At least that's what I think I heard.

Anyway they are too patchworky , not good for older person.
Less has to be more now.

I've heard him say something like that, knowing the owner/founder for years in Leeds.

I have to admit Kathy looks OK in hers.I think she has lost a little weight.But she still has the tight white leggings and its hard to see what else you can wear this with other than leggings.

I have to admit Kathy looks OK in hers.I think she has lost a little weight.But she still has the tight white leggings and its hard to see what else you can wear this with other than leggings.

I'm sick of QVC fashion consisting of tops to wear with skinny jeans/leggings.

Joe Browns is one of those brands which either suits people or it doesn`t. No inbetweens. Helena Bonham Carter wears a similar look but obviously designer styles and she suits it, Joanna Lumley tries it now and again but resembles an unmade bed. I think the same can be said for this tsv. Some people will carry it, some won`t.

Oh gosh customers who bought at midnight now thinking they have bought the wrong size please ring QVC and get them to sort out the right size for you, Kathy has just said.
Surprise! the sold out sizes are now going on waitlist
A return anyone???

Who looks good in the white 'wrinkle around the knees' leggings/jeggings ?? no-one. I love the tapered ankle grazer trouser (or whatever they're called), but the skin tight jeggings especially in white and worn with clumpy wedges with thick straps looks awful. And while I'm on the subject of summer sandals, the models are tending to wear an awful lot of 'granny' sandals of late, and not terribly attractive with what they're modelling. Maybe its the 'fashion', but I remember when I was in my teens and twenties my Mum wearing the thick strap styles, and how she had white stripy feet where the sun couldn't get !

Oh gosh customers who bought at midnight now thinking they have bought the wrong size please ring QVC and get them to sort out the right size for you, Kathy has just said.
Surprise! the sold out sizes are now going on waitlist
A return anyone???

Ive just heard that and thought exactly the same. Alison said last night that you might need to give a light iron when it arrives because it could be creased. Seeing it just now I can imagine that its going to be awful when it arrives. Its really just thin t shirt material.

Ive just heard that and thought exactly the same. Alison said last night that you might need to give a light iron when it arrives because it could be creased. Seeing it just now I can imagine that its going to be awful when it arrives. Its really just thin t shirt material.

They are already turning up the filter rate to max, on the item review box :mysmilie_17:

They are already turning up the filter rate to max, on the item review box :mysmilie_17:

I cant believe that the size mistake wasn't brought up last night. Surely the girl from Joe Browns must have realised that the sizing was completely wrong and, presumably, they have people behind the scenes checking what is being said. Mind you they seem to take ages to correct the details panel when they've got the wrong item up. I sit shouting at the tv saying its wrong, its wrong. They've made a complete Horlicks of it. I wonder who will get their wrists slapped.

Christ, is there not a 'dumbo's guide to listing items' checklist they can use, i.e. what are the colour names and what are the sizes?!?!?? It can't be that hard can it and yet Q cock it up every damn time, they are absolutely useless!

What about the selling of an E fit shoe yet when it arrives with all the customers its a D so the brand rep didn't see it or the presenter or any of the models/floor manager.

Latest posts

Back