Jo Wood Organics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BakerGirl

Registered Shopper
Has anyone used this range?

Been on her site and quite like the sound of the Langa cream -

"Langa – meaning sunshine in Xhosa combines fresh top notes of oranges and Sicilian lemon on a base of cedarwood and vanilla, with a floral heart of neroli."

Sound nice.

The House of Fraser in Belfast sells her range.

Thanks Donna. Haven't fully explored HOF yet. By the time I get there I'm tired and just want to get home! Maybe go next Saturday for a bit of a rummage.

It's not that I need anymore lotions and potions. I just want.

Hi Bakergirl,

I bought the Langa Fragranced Body Mousse on the Best of British day. I have always wanted to try Jo Wood's products so was pleased that QVC was now stocking the range.

I ordered the Body Mousse in Langa and it is lovely. I was a bit cautious as I don't want a strong citrus smell but it is a very elegant scent. It is lightly citrus with a woody/ vanilla base. Very nice to use!

I would like to try the Tula now but will have to wait a while!

Cazimag.

Hi Bakergirl,

I bought the Langa Fragranced Body Mousse on the Best of British day. I have always wanted to try Jo Wood's products so was pleased that QVC was now stocking the range.

I ordered the Body Mousse in Langa and it is lovely. I was a bit cautious as I don't want a strong citrus smell but it is a very elegant scent. It is lightly citrus with a woody/ vanilla base. Very nice to use!

I would like to try the Tula now but will have to wait a while!

Cazimag.

Thanks Cazimag. Was tempted by the body cream but have nearly a litre of L'Occitane shea butter body lotion to get through so must resist!:sad:

However I don't have any body scrubs stashed away so might go for that instead and even with the P&P QVC's prices are better than on Jo's website:clapping:

Thanks Cazimag. Was tempted by the body cream but have nearly a litre of L'Occitane shea butter body lotion to get through so must resist!

However I don't have any body scrubs stashed away so might go for that instead and even with the P&P QVC's prices are better than on Jo's website
Good idea about the scrub! I'd like to know what it's like if you do go for it.

I know what you mean about having a stockpile to get through. I hadn't bought any body wash for ages as I had lots to get through but treated myself to the Jo Wood one for being so economical!:angel:

I like the sound of these fragrances, I would be pleased to hear what you think of them? Tula sounds especially nice.

Latest posts

Back