• JM TSV 3.jpg
    JM TSV 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 167
JM by Julien Macdonald Set of 2 Rock Crystal Trinket Boxes
Item Number: 811892
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

This elegant pair of trinket boxes from JM by Julien Macdonald features a large and small box, both with a streamlined, glass panelled design and a glamorous crystal band through the centre. Complete with luxe flock lining and ribbon hinges, these elegant trinket boxes will keep all your treasures beautifully organised, or they make a gorgeous present for someone special.

The beauty's in the box - who said storage can't be stylish? This sleek, sophisticated design slots perfectly into any style of decor, finishing your bedroom or living area with a touch of understated glamour, thanks to its subtle sparkle. Inside each box is soft flock lining that's perfect for housing your favourite pieces of jewellery or special keepsakes, boasting the look of luxury inside and out.

One here, one there - with two different sizes in this set, the uses for these boxes are endless. The small one can be kept on your bedside table to keep your everyday essentials safe, such as stud earrings or your favourite watch, while the large box can be placed on your dresser to keep it clutter-free and full of your precious items. Or, thanks to their co-ordinating design, they look fabulous stacked or kept side-by-side.

Glamorous gifting - with their chic design, these trinket boxes would delight almost anyone as a present. Or, if you can't bear to part with both, why not gift one and keep the other for yourself?

Choose your colour - there's a palette of five sophisticated shades to choose from that will fit perfectly into any colour scheme. Go for Silver for a glamorous mirrored effect, Pink for a feminine touch, Black or White for sleek, monotone shades that will match any type of decor or select Grey for a truly modern finish.

• Gold tone foil monogrammed logo on the bottom of each box

Colour options:

• Silver - with black flock lining and black ribbon hinges
  • Black - with black flock lining and black ribbon hinges
  • Pink - with grey flock lining and grey ribbon hinges
  • Grey - with black flock lining and black ribbon hinges
  • White - with grey flock lining and grey ribbon hinges

Contains:

• 1 x large trinket box (h x w x d): 25.5 cm x 18.5cm x 10.5cm (10" x 7.2" x 4.1")
  • 1 x small trinket box (h x w x d): 12.5cm x 12.5cm x 7.5cm (4.9" x 4.9" x 3")

All measurements are approximate

I watched a few minutes, Charlie saying they would look lovely on top of your piano and JM saying that if you saw them in Harrods you would expect to see a nought on the end of the price and they'd be £3000.

Yeah they're deep in QVC's Lala Land.

As they're called Rock Crystal Trinket Boxes I wanted to know if they are genuine rock crystal from the earth or just bits of glass stuck together but I couldn't stand watching any longer.

On average you’re paying extra to have the JM stamped on, go any other retailer and you’ll see “JM” items for a fraction of the price.

Bet Chuntleys house is filled with JM products, she won’t have to get off the couch, walk the bathroom or get out of bed to see her reflection now 😜

When I look at mirrored stuff I think 'finger marks' & always polishing the dratted things.
Too true !

I remember years ago, a friend proudly showed off her glass topped dining table. At the time I oooohed and aaaahhhed with her, but did make a mention of fingerprints. It didn't take long for her to rue the day she bought it ! she said she was sick of rubbing a cloth over it to remove any marks, and she said "don't start on how much dust it attracts,' and how she dreaded the sun shining which shows it up even more.

I once had a Laura Ashley mirrored coffee table. That didn’t last long once my first grandchild became mobile, fingerprints, and dust on a sunny day became too much. It had to go. They are welcome to their mirrored boxes. Can you imagine a house full of JM on a sunny day!

I bought a set of two boxes in rose gold coloured mirrored glass a couple of years ago. I paid £9.99 in the outlet shop. They are ok, but as said by so many, are a trap for dust and fingerprints. The sparkly insets are just stuck on glittery tape, I don’t think that would warrant the price of hundreds of pounds in Harrods as JM claims!

I've just posted a question about the TSV.

I wonder how long it will take to appear, and whether it will get answered before the TSV ends?
Your question has been answered, my question has not been published yet someone who asked a question about the carbon foot print after me is on there.

Perhaps they don't want to admit that they are lying in the item description.

Latest posts

Back