Jingle bells, jingle bells!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
FFS! Debbie Flint this morning saying she was going to get something or other to put away for Christmas gifts, and now the guest presenter on Lori Greiner.

It's FEBRUARY, we haven't even got through Easter yet!!! :angry:

It doesn't seem five minutes since I was doing a list for Xmas presents, now it's blummin eggs. :mysmilie_61:

One of the channels has got a full on Xmas in Feb all eve! hats, cards the lot when I flicked thru, I couldn't quite believe my eyes!

It doesn't seem five minutes since I was doing a list for Xmas presents, now it's blummin eggs. :mysmilie_61:

I went to Tescos in the first few days of January and Easter eggs were for sale in the 'Seasonal' isle !!!!

Nikki's right, if you think that's outrageous, check out Bid, santa hats, gift bags the lot!!

The supermarket was past itself earlier,, it couldnt decide what to display the most, Valentines day crap, Mothers day trinkets or Easter eggs!! Honestly its really annoying!

I have a friend who buys all her christmas presents for the following xmas in the January sales, she means well but when they are out of date by the time christmas comes round, it's not nice. I appreciate the gifts but a bit of literal forward thinking would be nice. Friend of Debbie Flints? She gave my hubby chocs one year and they were inedible, several months over due and tbh, quess she paid £1 for them, I know its the thought that counts but they ended up in the bin!

Well QVC have always been at this. Reasons to buy: "all those christmas parties you'll be going to", "when you have friends round for dinner", "all those valentines cards you'll be sending", "fantastic for Mothers/Fathers/Grannys/Neighbours day", "Easter's just around the corner", "all those barbecues you'll be going to", "christmas will be upon us before you know it", "ideal for your 3 legged friend that's hard to buy for" and it goes on .......

cc

Well we have to buy so many presents these days so surely she's looking after our interests and helping us spread the cost. :grin::grin::grin::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

For example: tree gifts, table gifts, stocking fillers, gifts for teachers, postmen, window cleaners, dinner ladies, lollipop men, school bus driver, bin men. Then there's the gift drawer to be replenished in case you get unexpected guests in the festive season. Then you need to take something when you are invited to a party or dinner - nowadays a bottle of wine, flowers or box of chocs just will not suffice. Don't forget that we should post early for Christmas if stuff has to find its way to the other side of the world. I think they're dragging their heels about giving us Christmas card making kits - I usually have mine all made up, signed, addressed & stamped by now.

LOL.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back