Jilly is so boring!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Sorry, but I'm watching the silver at the moment and she just makes me want to fall asleep, I cannot stand it! PLus I wish she'd get her ****** hair cut! She's just referred to 'dynamic piceces' - I wish she'd take a leaf out of their book!

I like Jilly and to be fair its her hair and if she likes it long then why should she have it cut.

I think Jilly is a lovely and natural Lady, imo when she wears her hair up she looks beautiful. We are all different, which is a good thing. I mean some people even like Craig and DB.:yawn:

Sorry, but I'm watching the silver at the moment and she just makes me want to fall asleep, I cannot stand it! PLus I wish she'd get her ****** hair cut! She's just referred to 'dynamic piceces' - I wish she'd take a leaf out of their book!

I'm with you - bet she was head girl at school. bout time she had her ears pierced as well

I think she is lovely - but she could do with a haircut! It does nothing for her at all, except make her look desperate to hang on to her youth. Attractive lady, lovely personality - all she needs is good hair to finish it all off :up:

I wish she's get her ears pierced, too. It drives me mad when she drapes earrings over the back of her hand because there's no model.

Why can't you just leave Jilly alone? She's an excellent presenter and could teach Catherine Huntley how to do the job! I certainly wouldn't describe her as boring.
Best wishes to Taylor. Hope he copes with his inactivity well and his arm is back to normal soon.

Jilly is one of my favourites, she is very natural and not full of herself like some of the others.

I think Jilly is a lovely and natural Lady, imo when she wears her hair up she looks beautiful. We are all different, which is a good thing. I mean some people even like Craig and DB.:yawn:

Completely agree with you,Kathy.I think Jilly is one of the nicest looking ladies on QVC & seems a lovely person too.

Steady, you are wandering into the realms of fantasy with that statement :rock:

I like Jilly because she looks natural - not caked in make up and she has a nice curvy figure but not too voluptuous if you know what I mean

I am another Jilly fan. Okay she never seems to do anything different with her hair, but I far prefer her to another QVC presenter, who changes her hair colour weekly. Also Jilly comes over as a very pleasant person.

I think Jilly is a great presenter. She is professional in her manner and concentrates on the products rather than the me,me,me,I,I,I, approach of JF. I hope that Jilly sees all the positive comments because judging by her latest blog she hasn't had the best of weeks.

Jilly is fab, a natural beauty, she has a nice & relaxed presenting style, her hair is long and glossy, what's not to like?

She is stuck in a fashion rut but nothing a new wardrobe and a bit of root lift wouldn't sort. She is not my fav but watchable!

I like Jilly. She's very unassuming, and doesn't see herself as a celebrity like some of the other presenters.

Latest posts

Back